Bachelor in Russian as a foreign language
Baikal State University
RUB 108,000 / per year
Earliest start date
The program is focused on specialist training in the field of linguistics (the Russian language), cross-lingual and intercultural communication, as well as in the field of new information technologies. The program is only for foreign nationals.
Graduates of this bachelor program are able to solve the following job tasks:
- to carry out consultancy and communication activity;
- to take part in various negotiations, conferences, seminars using several working languages;
- to generate and understand the oral and written texts in Russian relating to the main functional styles in the formal and informal spheres of communication;
- to carry out inter-linguistic and intercultural interaction in oral and written forms of general and professional communication;
- to carry out information-retrieval activity aimed at improving professional skills in the field of intercultural communication;
- to apply knowledge of psychological and pedagogical principles and methods of teaching foreign languages and cultures in practice.
- The Basics of Intercultural Communication;
- Introduction to linguistics;
- Practical course of the Russian language;
- Russian speaking etiquette;
- Theory of the Russian language;
- Grammar of the Russian language;
- Russian literature;
- Russian teaching methodology;
- Linguo-regional studies;
- Ancient languages and cultures;
- Theory and practice of translation and interpreting.