Bachelor in Management
Audencia Business School
Nantes Cedex 3 , France
EUR 23,250 / per year *
Earliest start date
* total for the 3 years
Audencia’s Bachelor in Management prepares future managers for different professions in the field of business and management by providing key academic skills, international exposure, digital expertise, global responsibility awareness, and professional experience.
A bachelor's degree is also an opportunity to prepare for further studies at the master’s level.
- Choose between a wide range of electives and specializations in English or in French.
- Gain 6 to 12 months of in-company experience – you decide the duration.
- Each year offers an optional international experience (academic or professional).
- Degree earned: Bachelor in Management
- Language: English or French – your choice
- Duration: 3 years, full-time
- Program start: September
- Tuition: €7,750 per year / €23,250 total for the 3 years
Build your program to fit your goals.
The curriculum focuses on skill development through theory as well as practical internships and specific company missions. The emphasis is on creativity, project management, entrepreneurship, and entrepreneurship- essential skills in response to the economic challenges of the future.
The program also encourages an associative approach, with social and humanitarian initiatives- supporting projects that develop the commitment and openness of future global citizens.
The program is extremely flexible in order to adapt to your academic and career goals, providing a choice of elective courses, specializations, in-company internships, and international experience.
Scholarships and Funding
There is a range of scholarships you may be eligible for. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Program Tuition Fee
Our Career Services team - with international corporate backgrounds – will help you achieve your goals with support, planning, and training from the very beginning. Our close ties with the business world will benefit you in the classroom and in your future career.
- Individual career coaching and advising
- 15,000+ employment opportunities posted each year on our dedicated intranet
- Employment fairs with 120+ companies
- CV workshops
- Interview preparation and mock interviews
- Panel discussions with professionals and alumni
- Assessment center preparation
- Personal development program on topics including leadership skills, communication skills, ethics, intercultural management, and networking
- Auditing sector fair
- Information resources and online tools
- Access to 100+ career events on various topics
Audencia also has a business incubator that supports select graduates in their entrepreneurial work.