Mechanical Systems Engineering
Arkansas State University, Querétaro
Santiago de Querétaro, Mexico
MXN 237,000 / per year
15 Aug 2024
Earliest start date
19 Aug 2024
As a Mechanical Systems Engineering professional, your mission is to create innovative systems and technologies that enhance human potential, positively impact countless lives, and shape a brighter future. In México, engineering careers have experienced tremendous growth in recent years, and Mexico has become a source of talent for multiple industries operating in the United States, given its proximity, cultural compatibility, and bilingual talent. Understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and social context. Recognize the need and ability to engage in lifelong learning.
What Does A Graduate in Mechanical Engineering Do?
Today, the modern world could not exist without mechanical engineering. From airplanes, trains, and automobiles, to turbines, robotic prosthetics, sustainable solutions, and spacecraft, mechanical engineering is one of the areas of knowledge with the greatest impact on the lives of human beings. In México, engineering careers have experienced tremendous growth in recent years, and Mexico has become a source of talent for multiple industries operating in the United States, given its proximity, cultural compatibility, and bilingual talent (techcrunch.com ).
At Arkansas State University Querétaro we will prepare you to be a professional with the foundations to specialize in any of the areas (new and traditional) of the world of mechanical engineering, and to be able to practice in Mexico, the United States, and the world.
Enroll now. Start your path in the world of mechanical engineering and get ready to do your bit in building a better future. Please click the below button for more information.
First Year Experience – Concepts of Engineering
- Composition I
- Composition II
- Calculus I
- Calculus II
- Calculus III
- General Chemistry I Laboratory
- General Chemistry I
- University Physics I
- Social Science Elective
- Fine Arts Elective
- Humanities Elective
- Concepts of Engineering
- Software Applications for Engineers
- Applied Engineering Statistics
- Engineering Economics
- Senior Seminar
- Numerical Methods for Engineers
- Senior Design I
- Senior Design II
Mechanical Systems Engineering Core
- Differential Equations
- University Physics II
- Engineering Thermodynamics I
- Mechanics of Materials
- Mechanics of Materials Laboratory
- Electric Circuits I
- Electric Circuits I Laboratory
- Fluid Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics Laboratory
- Solid Modeling for Mechanical Engineers
- Mechanical Vibrations
- Control Systems for Mechanical Engineers
- Machine Design
- Heat Transfer
Example of Mechanical Systems Engineering Electives
- Process Monitoring and Control
- Introduction to Mechatronics
- Introduction to Robotics Laboratory
- Mechanical System Design
- Digital Electronics I
- Finite Element Analysis
- Engineering Thermodynamics II
- Fluid and Thermal Energy Systems
- Energy Conversion
- Energy Systems
- Power Systems
- Composite Materials
- Introduction to Manufacturing Processes
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Wind Energy
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Tooling and Fixture Design
Liberal arts and communication
- Strategic Communications
Sciences and Mathematics
A student in the engineering program at Arkansas State University Queretaro Campus is able to:
- Apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- Design and perform experiments, as well as analyze and interpret data.
- Function in multidisciplinary teams.
- Identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- Understand ethical and professional responsibility.
- Communicate effectively.
- Understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and social context.
- Recognize the need and ability to engage in lifelong learning.
- Be aware of contemporary issues,
- Utilize modern engineering techniques, skills, and tools necessary for engineering practice.
Scholarships and Funding
Because we believe in your dreams and want to support you, we award more than 100 million pesos in academic and sports scholarships every year.
- Academic Scholarship
For students who have outstanding academic performance and require financial support for their studies.
- Excellence Scholarship
For students who, regardless of their economic situation, have an outstanding academic performance.
- Sports Scholarship
Students who have excelled in any sporting discipline and who wish to pursue their professional studies by developing a sporting activity in one of our representative teams.
- Agreement Scholarship
Aimed at graduates of any institution that has an agreement with A-State Queretaro.
- Family Discount
This benefit is granted to students who have a sibling studying at A-State Queretaro. This support will last as long as the siblings are studying at the same time at A-State Queretaro.
- Referral Program
Aimed at students who refer other applicants to become students of the university.