Choosing a university to go to is one of the most important decisions that we make and the school is therefore responsible to make sure that all of its students get the necessary knowledge, build skills and prepare in the best way for the business market of the 21st century.
Aspira University College was established in Split in 2008 by the Contemporary Education Institution in Split. Given that the Contemporary College is the founder of the Maritime Education and Training Centre Atlantis, these three institutions form one of the largest private educational groups in Croatia. Aspira University College is a private college and a non.profit institution, which organizes and conducts professional studies of Sport Management, Computer Science – Program Engineering, International Management in Hospitality and Tourism and Hospitality and Tourism Management. Aspira conducts professional and scientific activities in accordance with the Law. Along with studies, Aspira has been conducting certified programs by the Ministry of Science and Education for years and numerous trainings in the field of management, entrepreneurship, communication, gastronomy and tourism.
The mission of University College Aspira is to create a transformative educational experience through the application of the best global practices and collaboration with industry leaders.
Why Study @Aspira?
- Learn from top Croatian and international experts;
- Participate in Aspira Career Fair to find job opportunities & get numerous chances for CV references before graduation;
- Internship in top restaurants, hotels, sports companies, and organization;
- Discounts for various sporting and cultural events, free access to University library, subsided meals, discounted public transport;
- Get all your teaching materials online, using the Merlin e-learning platform;
- Tutorials with the professors at your convenience;
- Meet the employers and top experts from the field of the profession at entrepreneurship workshops;
- Participate in extracurricular activities.
Why Study in Croatia?
- Croatia is a part of the European Union (since 1 July 2013) with tourism as one of the main economic branches;
- Split is the second-largest city in Croatia, situated in the heart of Dalmatia;
- An important Croatian cultural, tourist & sports center, international port & the second largest university center in Croatia;
- Rich history: 17-centuries-old Diocletian’s Palace & the entire historical core of Split have been on the World Heritage UNESCO list since 1979;
- Warm & pleasant climate, Mediterranean culture, food & lifestyle;
- Safe, friendly & approachable;
- Exciting nightlife;
- Kilometers long pebble beaches & crystal clear sea;
- Student campus, restaurants, bars, old town & other amenities easily accessible & within walking distance.