BA (Hons) Business Management (Tourism) with Foundation Year
Arden Study Centre, Berlin
EUR 10,500 *
Earliest start date
* per level
Special discount for Turkish Nationals
Turkish Nationals are eligible for a special discount of €6,000 off their tuition fee on postgraduate programmes. Terms & conditions apply, click the link for more information about our courses.
Do you have a passion for travel and tourism and want to launch a career in this exciting sector? Would you also benefit from an extra year of academic preparation before starting a full tourism degree? The BA (Hons) Business Management (Tourism) with Foundation Year course offered at our Berlin campus brings you the best of both of these worlds.
Our Foundation Year degree courses are the ideal pathway if you don’t meet our standard entry requirements, or if it’s been a while since you were in education and need to refresh your study skills. Once your Foundation Year is completed, you’ll go on to complete the rest of your business and tourism degree with confidence.
- Research Skills and Using Information
- Developing Academic Skills
- Using Numeracy, IT and Data
- Values, Ethics and Working Collaboratively
- Structure of Business
- Technology in Organisations
- Digital Skills & Professional Development (20 credits)
- Contemporary Business Environment (20 credits)
- Marketing Dynamics (20 credits)
- Introduction to Business Finance (20 credits)
- People Management (20 credits)
- Technology & Innovation (20 credits)
- Data Analytics & Management (20 credits)
- Business Start-up (20 credits)
- Sales Management (20 credits)
- Digital & Social Media Marketing (20 credits)
- Tourism Operations & Innovation (20 credits)
- International Destination Management (20 credits)
- Business Transformation (20 credits)
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation (20 credits)
- Corporate Governance, Law & Ethics (20 credits)
- Independent Study (20 credits)
- Tourism Crisis Management (20 credits)
- Tourism Trends and Futures (20 credits)
- Arden University is regulated by the Quality Assurance Agency for England (QAA) and the UK government.
- 96% of Arden University graduates are in employment 6 months after graduation.
- Taught 100% in English.
- Intensive, engaging and face-to-face teaching by industry experts.
- Industry-relevant, 21st-century application.
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented.
- Payment options and early-bird discounts are available.
- Perfect central location in Berlin, close to key corporate players.
- Germany has one of the best employment rates in Europe, at 91%*.
- 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy**.
- Germany is the most popular European country for international students, recognised for its high-quality education***.
- Berlin has been named the start-up capital of Europe.
- Berlin is the largest city in the EU with a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates.
- Germany has a rich history in culture and arts, offering students a chance to explore this whilst experiencing world-class education from a UK-recognised institution.
*Times Higher Education
**I Am Expat
***According to statistics and data from the ICEF monitor
- At least 3 x GCSEs / 45 credits at Level 2 or equivalent – if your qualifications are older than 3 years we would also ask to see a professional CV.
- English proficiency: IELTS 5.5 (no less than 5 in any element); or TOEFL 46-59, or equivalent.
- Non-standard entry to the course may be considered based on your professional work experience.