BA (Hons) Business Management (Marketing) with Foundation Year
Arden Study Centre, Berlin
EUR 10,500 *
Earliest start date
* per level
Are you thinking about launching your career in the world of marketing, but would appreciate an extra year of academic preparation before embarking on a full degree? Then the BA (Hons) Business Management (Marketing) with Foundation Year at our Berlin campus provides everything you need.
- Research Skills and Using Information
- Developing Academic Skills
- Using Numeracy, IT and Data
- Values, Ethics and Working Collaboratively
- Structure of Business
- Technology in Organisations
- Digital Skills & Professional Development (20 credits)
- Contemporary Business Environment (20 credits)
- Marketing Dynamics (20 credits)
- Introduction to Business Finance (20 credits)
- People Management (20 credits)
- Technology & Innovation (20 credits)
- Data Analytics & Management (20 credits)
- Business Start-up (20 credits)
- Sales Management (20 credits)
- Digital & Social Media Marketing (20 credits)
- Managing Brands (20 credits)
- Consumer Insights (20 credits)
- Business Transformation (20 credits)
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation (20 credits)
- Corporate Governance, Law & Ethics (20 credits)
- Independent Study (20 credits)
- Global Marketing (20 credits)
- Marketing & Digital Strategy (20 credits)
- Arden University is regulated by the Quality Assurance Agency for England (QAA) and the UK government.
- 96% of Arden University graduates are in employment 6 months after graduation.
- Taught 100% in English.
- Intensive, engaging and face-to-face teaching by industry experts.
- Industry-relevant, 21st-century application.
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented.
- Payment options and early-bird discounts are available.
- Perfect central location in Berlin, close to key corporate players.
- Germany has one of the best employment rates in Europe, at 91%*.
- 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy**.
- Germany is the most popular European country for international students, recognised for its high-quality education***.
- Berlin has been named the start-up capital of Europe.
- Berlin is the largest city in the EU with a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates.
- Germany has a rich history in culture and arts, offering students a chance to explore this whilst experiencing world-class education from a UK-recognised institution.
*Times Higher Education
**I Am Expat
***According to statistics and data from the ICEF monitor
- At least 3 x GCSEs / 45 credits at Level 2 or equivalent – if your qualifications are older than 3 years we would also ask to see a professional CV.
- English proficiency: IELTS 5.5 (no less than 5 in any element); or TOEFL 46-59, or equivalent
- Non-standard entry to the course may be considered based on your professional work experience.