Bachelor - Institute of Pedagogy and Psychology
Abai Kazakh National Pedagogical University
Distance Learning, On-Campus
USD 1,800 / per year *
Earliest start date
* per year
Department of pedagogy and methods of primary education Kazakh National Pedagogical University named after Abai is to train specialists in educational programs of three levels (bachelor - master - doctorate): 5B(6M,6D)010200 Pedagogy and methods of primary education. The scientific-pedagogical potential of the Department is doctors of sciences, professors, candidates of sciences, associate professors, leading scientists in the field of pedagogy and methods of primary education, authors of textbooks for primary classes in the Kazakh and Russian schools, and textbooks for universities. The students majoring in pedagogy and methods of primary education receive an additional specialization in computer science, English, music.
Chair of the "Pedagogy and Psychology" trains bachelors, masters of pedagogical and psychological sciences and doctors Ph.D. in the specialty "Pedagogy and Psychology" (5B010300, 6M010300, 6D010300). The scientific and pedagogical potential of the chair is represented by 10 doctors, professors, and 9 candidates of sciences, associate professors, leading scientists in the field of pedagogy and psychology, the owners of the various government grants, and national and international awards. In 2015, the staff of the chair has replenished with 9 Ph.D. doctoral, masters of young scientists-teachers, practitioners, and researchers. Students of pedagogy and philosophy receive additional specialization "Management in Education".
Chair of the "Special education" Kazakhstan is leading the preparation of defectologists. Graduates of the specialty "Defectology" in demand both in Kazakhstan and in the near and far abroad. Training is carried out by experienced teachers, well-known scientists of the Department of Special Education defectologists among them: doctor of psychological sciences, Academician Zh. Y. Namazbaeva, doctor of mathematical sciences Tayzhan A.A., doctor of psychological sciences Satova A.K., candidates of pedagogical sciences, professors Omirbekova K.K., Bektaeva K.Zh., candidates of psychological sciences, associate professors Autaeva A.N., Makina L. Kh., candidates pf pedagogical sciences, associate professors Zavalishna O.V., Abaeva G.A., G.S. Orazaeva, candidates of pedagogical sciences, senior lecturers Zhalmukhamedova A.K., A.A. Baitursynova, Bekbaeva Z.N., DenisovaI.A., Masters of pedagogical sciences Baydosova D.K., Tulebieva G.N., Makhmetova A.A., Tynybaeva L.M., Daurambekova A.A., Ibatova G.B., Nurlanbekova A.D., Butabaeva L.A., Rakhimov M.M., B.B. Zhakanbaeva.
At the chair of special education teaching staff are trained in four areas:
- Educational levels - teacher, typhlo-pedagogue - educator, performing teaching children with visual impairments.
- On areas - teacher, deaf pedagogue - teacher, teaching children with hearing impairments.
- Oligophrenopedagogics- teacher, special education teacher - a teacher, conducting training of children with intellectual disabilities.
- Speech therapy - speech therapist - development specialist, speech correction of children with severe speech disorders;
Chair of the "Preschool education and social pedagogy" is the leader in the Republic of Kazakhstan on training for preschool teachers and social organizations and provides training master and Ph.D. doctors on specialties "Preschool training and education", "Social pedagogy and self-knowledge." Currently, the chair has teachers with extensive experience in scientific, educational, and practical activities. Among them: 5 doctors of pedagogical sciences, 14 candidates of pedagogical sciences, 6 senior teachers, a teacher. Educational activities at the chair are conducted in the main areas: social pedagogy, pre-school education, and training: Social teacher - a relatively new profession, the birth of which, to a greater extent due to the "new quality of socialization", due to a sharp worsening of the socio-political, economic, national, and economic contradictions of the modern world. Pre-school education - is the foundation of the entire educational system, since it is here that the foundations of the person defining the character of the future development of the child.
Chair of the General and Applied Psychology provides quality training of highly qualified psychologists bachelors in specialty "5B050300-Psychology" with specialization "Mediation" and master of social sciences on the specialty "6M050300 Psychology". The teaching staff of the chair is 2 doctors of psychological sciences, professor; 13 candidates of psychological sciences and 1-legal sciences, 9 - associate professors; senior teachers masters psychology.
Currently, the chair has a modern scientific and technical basis for practical training and the organization of research work of students and undergraduates.
The department collaborates with universities and abroad, which makes it possible for students and undergraduates to undergo training and practice abroad under the program akakdemicheskoy mobility.
By specialty training includes:
- Fundamental theoretical training in psychology;
- Formation skills of psychological training, business games;
- Development of the skills of psychodiagnostic and psychological counseling;
- To prepare specialists in psychology konkuretnosposobnyh mediation talks.
Psychologists mediators are competent in carrying out psychological counseling, psychodiagnostic, psycho, psycho-prophylactic action in all social spheres:
- In education and healthcare;
- In the Armed Forces and law enforcement agencies;
- In the services of psychological assistance to the population.
Department of Pedagogy as a General University Chair:
- Provides the educational process in 7 institutes of the university under bachelor programs for all specialties of the «Education» group;
- Provides training in Kazakh, Russian, and English (at the physical-mathematical and natural-geographical institutes of the university) languages in all disciplines of the pedagogical cycle: «Pedagogy», «Theory and methods of educational work», «Management in education», «National education «Manguilik El»;
- Manages all types of student practices in 1-3-4 courses.
Currently, the department employs: 12 teachers, of which 4 are doctors of pedagogical sciences, professors, 6 are candidates of pedagogical sciences, professors, 2 are masters; 1 is a technician. The degree of the department is 84.3%.