About Working Adults Program
Earning a university degree has been made convenient for Working Adults! Cavendish University Uganda's new Working Adult Programme provides unbundled undergraduate degrees that allow students to choose a number of courses to take at a given time in the year to fit their lifestyle.
Lecturers for this Programme have industry experience and interactive academic content is provided on digital devices in advance. This means that class time is spent on active learning and mastery of academic content using modern learning methods.
Some key advantages of the Working Adults Programme include:
- Splitting your time conveniently between in-class study and studying on your digital device.
- Easy access to learning materials and learning resources anytime, anywhere.
- Studying in a class of your peers – professionals in their own fields with practical knowledge.
- Learning from lecturers with practical in-field knowledge.
- Ability to track and monitor academic progress.
- Access to lecturers during dedicated hours for academic support.
- A personalized learning environment with a learning platform that adapts to your learning pace.
- System driven alerts on where your focus should be.
Choose an Alternative Mode of Study That Best Suits You
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Business Administration-Generic
- Bachelor of Business Administration-Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration-Accounting & Finance
- Bachelor of Business Administration-Procurement & Logistics
- Bachelor of Business Administration-Banking & Finance
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health
- Bachelor of Arts in International Relations & Diplomatic Studies.
- Bachelor of Journalism & Communication Studies (Public Relations/Mass Communication)
- Bachelor of Public Administration & Management
Fees International Students (USD)
|Bachelor Degrees||3 Modules||4 Modules|
|Bachelor Of Laws (LLB)||4 Years||610||750|
|Bachelor Of Public Health||3 Years||390||460|
|Bachelor Of Science In Information Technology||3 Years||390||460|
|Bachelor Of Business Administration-Generic||3 Years||330||390|
|Bachelor Of Business Administration-Accounting & Finance||3 Years||330||390|
|Bachelor Of Business Administration-Procurement & Logistics||3 Years||330||390|
|Bachelor Of Business Administration-Banking & Finance||3 Years||330||390|
|Bachelor Of Business Administration-Human Resource Management||3 Years||330||390|
|Bachelor Of Public Administration And Management||3 Years||330||390|
|Bachelor Of Arts In International Relations & Diplomatic Studies||3 Years||330||390|
|Bachelor Of Journalism & Communication Studies (Public Relations/Mass Communication)||3 Years||330||390|
|Other Charges Per Degree Type||Bachelors|
|Application Form (Paid Once)||10|
|Student ID (Paid Once)||10|
|Internship Fee (Paid Once In 3rd Year)||110|
|Student Pass Fee Per Year||100|
About the School
Cavendish University Uganda (C.U.U.) is licensed and accredited by the Uganda National Council for Higher Education (UNCHE), and was established in 2008. The student-centric academic model of C.U.U. d ... Read More