In 2020, the Department of Ecology and Industrial Safety (E9) conducts recruitment in the direction of preparation of bachelors 03.20.01 "Technosphere safety" on the training profiles:
- "Life safety in the technosphere",
- "Environmental Engineering",
- "Protection in an emergency."
The training profile “Life Safety in the Technosphere” is based on the study of general industrial safety requirements, hazard analysis methods and a quantitative risk assessment of industrial accidents and natural disasters, industrial safety expertise procedures and other technical measures related to the operation of hazardous technical facilities.
Studying in the profile “Engineering Environmental Protection” , students are engaged in research and improvement of techniques and technologies for protecting the atmosphere, hydrosphere; environmental monitoring, environmental assessment of territories; development of projects of permissible emissions and discharges, standards for waste generation and limits for their disposal, projects for the substantiation of sanitary protection zones.
Having chosen the “Protection in Emergency Situations” profile, students, having studied the organization and management of activities for predicting, preventing, eliminating the consequences of natural and man-made emergencies, analyzing, assessing the risk of emergencies and their forecasting using geographic information systems and modern software systems, will be able to apply their knowledge in the field of ensuring the protection of the population and territories in the face of various emergencies and civil defense, including in organizations of the Russian Emergencies Ministry.
During the training, students go through several types of practices. The objects of practice correspond to the bachelor's profile and the master's educational program. Practices are held at modern enterprises and departments of Moscow and other cities of Russia, for example, on a regular basis, with the participation of the State Institution of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia in Sevastopol and the Institute of Marine Biological Research of the Russian Academy of Sciences, on-site practice is conducted at enterprises, facilities of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia and in scientific laboratories Sevastopol and the Republic of Crimea.
During the practice, students get acquainted with the basic technological processes and equipment of the visited enterprise, with the standards for waste generation and their disposal, the organization of labor protection, environmental protection, the activities of enterprise services, with technologies and devices to protect the environment from negative factors, with methods and environmental monitoring instruments, issues of conducting expert examinations, drawing up environmental passports and certification of workplaces, study dangerous and harmful factors in the field of riyatiyah, the method of determining the permissible emissions and discharges, the specifics of the Russian Emergency Situations Ministry and conduct research in the field of ecology research environment.
At the request of students and in their knowledge of a foreign language, internship practices are organized abroad . Every semester, teachers from the University of Genoa give a course of lectures in relevant disciplines. The best English-speaking students are sent to study at joint universities and graduate schools in Italy, Germany and the UK.
Graduates of the department work in the following main areas of activity:
- design and development - participation in design work in the field of creating safety tools and protecting a person from technogenic and anthropogenic impacts, developing sections of projects related to safety issues, identifying areas of technological risk;
- service-operational - the operation of means of protection and control of environmental safety,
- research - carrying out scientific research in the field of the environment and ensuring safety, carrying out experiments, control and monitoring, including as part of field expeditions, analyzing hazards in the technosphere; identification of factors and phenomena that negatively affect the human environment and industrial facilities;
- organizational and managerial - working as a risk manager, organizing activities in the field of environmental protection, ensuring industrial and industrial safety, forecasting and minimizing the risks of emergency situations, organizing work to eliminate the consequences of natural disasters and catastrophes.
The department is equipped with modern educational and scientific equipment, as well as equipment for the effective conduct of the educational process and scientific research by students and graduate students.
Prospects for employment and career growth of graduates of the department
Demand for graduates of the Technosphere Security direction is constantly growing. Our graduates occupy leading positions in the security departments of RUSAL, Metalloinvest, IKEA, the consulting company EcoStandard group, Research Institute of Labor of the Ministry of Labor of Russia, Scientific and Production Center Industrial Safety, Royal Canin, CJSC RENO Russia, MGUP Promotkhody.
In the face of growing environmental problems and technological risks, experts in the field of environmental and industrial safety will occupy leading political and social positions in society.
To participate in the competition for a budget / paid form of study, you must:
- Unified State Exam in Physics (1st priority) ,
- USE in mathematics (2nd priority) ,
- USE in the Russian language (3rd priority) ;
List of documents required for participation in the competition
Applicants to the 1st year of MSTU. N.E. Bauman is provided with the following documents to the selection committee:
- Applications (filled out at the University) addressed to the Rector on the acceptance of documents, on participation in the competition (the areas of training / specialty selected for training are indicated in the Application in the priority order for the applicant) and on consent to enrollment subject to passing through the competition ;
- consent to the processing of personal data (filled out at the University);
- present a passport , and also provide a copy of it (turns 2 and 3 with personal data);
- the original of the document of the established form on education / or a copy of it (for the following categories of applicants, the original is immediately necessary: applicants for the targeted admission; with special admission rights without entrance examinations, to places within a special (10%) quota);
- copies of diplomas of winners or prize-winners of schoolchildren’s olympiads, giving special rights to admission without entrance examinations or to participate in the competition with the highest possible score of 100 points in a subject corresponding to the profile of the olympiad;
- copies of documents confirming the possible presence of applicants' rights: for admission according to the results of entrance tests conducted by MSTU im. N.E. Bauman alone; for admission to places within a special (10%) quota; preemptive right of enrollment;
- copies of documents confirming that applicants have individual achievements, evaluated by additional points;
- for applicants for targeted admission - an agreement on targeted education between an applicant and a government body of the Russian Federation, local government, institution, enterprise;
- 6 photos 3x4 (required - for those who pass exams conducted by MSTU named after N.E.Bauman independently);
- (optionally) a registered certificate / military ID (for young people);
- (preferably) SNILS - Insurance number of an individual personal account
- other documents, the presentation of which is in the interests of applicants.
About the School
Today BMSTU, a National Research University of Engineering and Technology, is one of the three leading universities in Russia and is ranked number one among Russian technical universities. According t ... Read More