Department E5 “Vacuum and Compressor Engineering” conducts recruitment in the direction of bachelor training 03.15.02 “Technological machines and equipment” .
The department prepares bachelors, specialists and masters in the direction “Technological machines and equipment” in four main scientific areas and specializations:
- "Compressor machines and installations";
- "Vacuum machines and installations";
- "Pneumatic systems and pneumatic units";
- "Design of oil and gas complexes."
The wide profile of the graduates of the department is explained very simply: vacuum and compressor technology is widely used in almost all areas of human activity, so that a specialist in this field will always be in demand. Graduates of the department have no problems with employment, including the most prestigious ones, enterprises and firms, since all the leading industries (aerospace, aviation, defense, nuclear, electronic, gas, oil, chemical, medical, biotechnological, transport) are widely used vacuum and compressor machines, pneumatic systems and pneumatic units.
jp26jp / Pixabay
In accordance with the above scientific areas, students of the department listen to the following main courses in the specialty:
- Theory, calculation and design of reciprocating compressors;
- Theory, calculation and design of rotary compressors;
- Theory, calculation and design of machines of dynamic action;
- The basics of vacuum technology;
- High vacuum and low vacuum pumps .;
- Non-mechanical high-vacuum pumping facilities;
- Pneumatic systems and their elements;
- Theory and calculation of vacuum and electropneumomechanical equipment.
On the basis of fundamental engineering training and the study of the cycle of special disciplines, graduates of the department are professionally prepared for active creative activity in those areas of technology where it is required:
- research of work processes, design development, design and manufacture of vacuum and compressor equipment, pneumatic systems and units for a wide range of latest technologies;
- operation of vacuum and compressor units and pneumatic systems in various industries;
- the use of modern information technologies and computer technology for scientific research, the creation and development of vacuum, compressor and pneumatic systems for various purposes.
Students gain practical experience at annual practices and internships. The place of practice, as a rule, is the leading Russian and foreign enterprises and firms, such as: FSUE Salyut, NPO Mashinostroenie, RSC Energia, NPO Lavochkina, NPO Fakel, Compressor Plant Borets, VNIIKholodmash , FSUE NIIIVT them. S. A. Vekshinsky, OJSC “Cryogenmash”, CJSC “Enekon”, NPO “Arkon”, CJSC “Atlas Copco”, Ukrainian Association of Manufacturers of Industrial Gases and many others.
In addition to these enterprises, an excellent practical school for future specialists is a student's term research project (KNIRS). Within the framework of KNIRS, students often solve practical problems with a specific implementation.
The department is equipped with all necessary equipment to ensure the educational process, modern classroom digital, interactive, video and multimedia equipment connected to the global Internet.
The department organized a 3D modeling and rapid prototyping laboratory, equipped with modern equipment, including a Z-450 3D printer (Z-Corporation USA).
As already mentioned, students of the department take an active part in research and development work. The department has a student computing center and a student design bureau. Course and diploma projects carried out by students of the department since 2010 include a section of 3D modeling and the manufacture of a layout of the installation on a Z-450 3D printer.
Most of the students' theses are related to solving specific engineering problems and are used in the future.
To participate in the competition for a budget / paid form of study, you must:
- Unified State Exam in Physics,
- USE in mathematics (profile),
- USE in Russian.
List of documents required for participation in the competition
Applicants to the 1st year of MSTU. N.E. Bauman is provided with the following documents to the selection committee:
- Applications (filled out at the University) addressed to the Rector on acceptance of documents, participation in the competition (the areas of training / specialty selected for training are indicated in the Application in the priority order for the applicant) and consent to enrollment subject to passing through the competition ;
- consent to the processing of personal data (filled out at the University);
- present a passport , and also provide a copy of it (turns 2 and 3 with personal data);
- the original document of the established form on education / or a copy of it (for the following categories of applicants, the original is immediately necessary: those who are admitted for the targeted admission; with special admission rights without entrance examinations, to places within a special (10%) quota);
- copies of diplomas of winners or prize-winners of schoolchildren’s olympiads, giving special rights to admission without entrance examinations or to participate in the competition with the highest possible score of 100 points in a subject corresponding to the profile of the olympiad;
- copies of documents confirming the possible presence of applicants' rights: for admission according to the results of entrance tests conducted by MSTU im. N.E. Bauman alone; for admission to places within a special (10%) quota; preemptive right of enrollment;
- copies of documents confirming that applicants have individual achievements, evaluated by additional points;
- for applicants for targeted admission - an agreement on targeted education between an applicant and a government body of the Russian Federation, local government, institution, enterprise;
- 6 photos 3x4 (required - for those who pass exams conducted by MSTU named after N.E.Bauman independently);
- (optionally) a registered certificate / military ID (for young people);
- (preferably) SNILS - Insurance number of an individual personal account
- other documents, the presentation of which is in the interests of applicants.
About the School
Today BMSTU, a National Research University of Engineering and Technology, is one of the three leading universities in Russia and is ranked number one among Russian technical universities. According t ... Read More