Department E4 “ Refrigeration, cryogenic engineering, conditioning and life support systems” conducts recruitment in the direction of preparation for undergraduate March 16, 03 “Refrigeration, cryogenic engineering and life support systems” .
The department teaches disciplines on the topics: “Scientific foundations of the specialty”, “Volumetric compressor expansion machines”, “Turbomachines of low-temperature technology”, “Theoretical foundations of refrigeration technology”, “Fundamentals of conditioning theory”, “Cryogenic systems”, “Liquefaction and gas separation systems ”,“ Theory and calculation of cycles of cryogenic systems ”,“ Heat and mass transfer devices ”,“ Machines and devices of cryogenic plants ”,“ Superconducting devices ”.
The number of enterprises where students of the department undergo internships and internships include: Fakel ICD OJSC (Khimki), Ostrov OJSC (Moscow), NPO Nauka (Moscow), NPO Cryogenmash ”(Balashikha), Arsenal-Climate LLC (Moscow), Institute of Mechanics (Moscow State University named after MV Lomonosov), Institute of Physical Problems named after P.L. Kapitsa (Moscow).
Foto-Rabe / Pixabay
E4 students are actively engaged in research work, among the topics of study the most interesting are “Entropy analysis of low-temperature installations”, “Rare gas production systems”, “Modern conditioning systems”, “Research of processes in promising areas of cryogenic engineering”, “Low-temperature technologies for ecology ”,“ Ozone-safe refrigerants ”,“ Special life-support systems ”,“ Cryomedical instrument ”,“ Refrigeration technologies for food storage and processing ”,“ Modeling of heat and mass transfer processes in low-temperature plants. "
Our graduates are employees of leading companies in their fields:
- Ventilation and air conditioning: (NPO Nauka, CIAT, DAICHI, Procter & Gamble, Lanta-Vent);
- Cryogenic equipment: (OJSC Cryogenmash, NPO Nauka, NPO Geliymash, RedMountain Energy, GUZ BSK DZM, Alba Consortium, Cryotrade, Fermilab, Linde, Air Liquide);
- Refrigeration equipment: (OJSC Kholodmash, JohnsonControls, Aurora service (Weiss Umwelttechnik GmbH), GNU VNIHI. Russian Agricultural Academy (Kholodtekhservis), CJSC Ostrov-komplekt, Kerrier Rifridgerage, LLC OleksholdingM, NPO Nauka ", Grasso).
To participate in the competition for a budget / paid form of study, you must:
- Unified State Exam in Physics (1st priority) ,
- USE in mathematics (2nd priority) ,
- USE in the Russian language (3rd priority) ;
List of documents required for participation in the competition
Applicants to the 1st year of MSTU. N.E. Bauman is provided with the following documents to the selection committee:
- Applications (filled out at the University) addressed to the Rector on acceptance of documents, participation in the competition (the areas of training / specialty selected for training are indicated in the Application in the priority order for the applicant) and consent to enrollment subject to passing through the competition ;
- consent to the processing of personal data (filled out at the University);
- present a passport , and also provide a copy of it (turns 2 and 3 with personal data);
- the original document of the established form on education / or a copy of it (for the following categories of applicants, the original is immediately necessary: those who are admitted for the targeted admission; with special admission rights without entrance examinations, to places within a special (10%) quota);
- copies of diplomas of winners or prize-winners of schoolchildren’s olympiads, giving special rights to admission without entrance examinations or to participate in the competition with the highest possible score of 100 points in a subject corresponding to the profile of the olympiad;
- copies of documents confirming the possible presence of applicants' rights: for admission according to the results of entrance tests conducted by MSTU im. N.E. Bauman alone; for admission to places within a special (10%) quota; preemptive right of enrollment;
- copies of documents confirming that applicants have individual achievements, evaluated by additional points ;
- for applicants for targeted admission - an agreement on targeted education between an applicant and a government body of the Russian Federation, local government, institution, enterprise;
- special medical report;
- 6 photos 3x4 (required - for those who pass exams conducted by MSTU named after N.E.Bauman independently);
- (optionally) a registered certificate / military ID (for young people);
- (preferably) SNILS - Insurance number of an individual personal account
- other documents, the presentation of which is in the interests of applicants.
About the School
Today BMSTU, a National Research University of Engineering and Technology, is one of the three leading universities in Russia and is ranked number one among Russian technical universities. According t ... Read More