In 2020, the Department of E2 "Piston Engines" conducts recruitment in the direction of bachelor training 03/13/02 "Power Engineering and Electrical Engineering" , profile "Alternative and Renewable Energy Sources . "
The piston engines department prepares bachelors in the development, research and maintenance of highly efficient, environmentally friendly reciprocating and combined internal combustion engines and engines with external heat supply for ground, water and air transport vehicles and ground, underwater and space based power plants, small-scale mechanization .
Graduates of the department work in Russian and foreign organizations involved in the design, production, research, operation and maintenance of reciprocating and combined engines and engines with external heat supply, as well as vehicles and power plants with these engines. Among them - AvtoVAZ, KamAZ, TsIAM them. P.I. Baranova, SOLLERS (Russia), AVL (Austria), Siemens (Germany), Robert Bosch (Germany), RED aircraft (Germany).
Students of the department study thermal physics, fluid and gas mechanics, solid mechanics, processes of mixture formation and combustion in engines, processes in engine systems, computer design methods, research and development of new generation engines, physical and mathematical modeling, automation of control and scientific research of engines and their systems, the principles of creating environmentally friendly engines and power plants, methods for diagnosing the technical condition and the scientific basis for organizing service maintenance zhivaniya engines, marketing and management, modern information technology to provide full life-cycle engines and power plants, including the technology with remote access to software developed at the department.
Students consolidate their knowledge with practical work in laboratories and display classes equipped with modern measuring systems and computer facilities.
Students participate in the research conducted by the department on orders of the largest engine-building companies in Russia, as well as firms and research centers in Germany, Austria, South Korea, and China, and are actively working in the Student Scientific and Technical Society (SNTO).
To participate in the competition for a budget / paid form of study, you must:
- Unified State Exam in Physics (1st priority) ,
- USE in mathematics (2nd priority) ,
- USE in the Russian language (3rd priority) ;
List of documents required for participation in the competition
Applicants to the 1st year of MSTU. N.E. Bauman is provided with the following documents to the selection committee:
- Applications (filled out at the University) addressed to the Rector on the acceptance of documents, on participation in the competition (the areas of training / specialty selected for training are indicated in the Application in the order priority for the applicant) and on consent to enrollment subject to passing through the competition ;
- consent to the processing of personal data (filled out at the University);
- present a passport , and also provide a copy of it (turns 2 and 3 with personal data);
- the original of the document of the established form on education / or a copy of it (for the following categories of applicants, the original is immediately necessary: applicants for the targeted admission; with special admission rights without entrance examinations, to places within a special (10%) quota);
- copies of diplomas of winners or prize-winners of schoolchildren’s olympiads, giving special rights to admission without entrance examinations or to participate in the competition with the highest possible score of 100 points in a subject corresponding to the profile of the olympiad;
- copies of documents confirming the possible presence of applicants' rights: for admission according to the results of entrance tests conducted by MSTU im. N.E. Bauman alone; for admission to places within a special (10%) quota; preemptive right of enrollment;
- copies of documents confirming that applicants have individual achievements, evaluated by additional points;
- for applicants for targeted admission - an agreement on targeted education between an applicant and a government body of the Russian Federation, local government, institution, enterprise;
- special medical report;
- 6 3x4 photos (required - for those who pass exams conducted by MSTU named after N.E.Bauman independently);
- (optionally) a registered certificate / military ID (for young people);
- (preferably) SNILS - Insurance number of an individual personal account;
- other documents, the presentation of which is in the interests of applicants.
About the School
Today BMSTU, a National Research University of Engineering and Technology, is one of the three leading universities in Russia and is ranked number one among Russian technical universities. According t ... Read More