Mechatronics is a new field of engineering that combines precision mechanics with intelligent control systems and modern information technologies. It is necessary for the design, manufacture and operation of brand new machines and systems.
Robotics is a field of science and technology focused on the creation of robots and robotic systems built on the basis of information-sensor, executive and control mechatronic modules.
- Russian language
A specialist in the field of mechatronics and robotics is able to:
- apply the methods of computer-aided design of technical systems using appropriate software systems;
- to develop algorithms and control systems for robots, robotic and mechatronic systems;
- apply artificial intelligence methods, develop an intelligent interface, create knowledge systems and expert systems;
- to ensure the implementation and operation of mechatronic and robotic devices;
- own skills in software packages: AutoCAD, VISIO, iFix
The bachelor can continue his studies in the magistracy in related fields.
Graduating Department: Department of Automation and Control.