In 2020, the Faculty of Linguistics plans to enroll students for full-time study on a paid basis under the state professional educational program, direction 45.03.02 Linguistics , focus on Theoretical and Applied Linguistics (undergraduate).
In accordance with the 4-year study plan, students who complete the curriculum and defend their graduate qualification work receive a bachelor's degree in linguistics.
Department L-4 "Romano-Germanic languages"
The department employs highly qualified teachers who have been trained in Germany, Austria, France, Spain.
Research work is carried out in the field of linguistics and methods of teaching foreign languages. Teachers of the department are involved in writing methodological developments, textbooks, grammar guides, dictionaries, scientific articles.
The department maintains scientific, educational and business ties with higher educational institutions and firms in Germany, France and other countries.
To participate in the competition for a budget / paid form of study, you must:
- USE in a foreign language (1st priority) ,
- Unified State Exam in Russian (2nd priority)
- USE in Social Studies (3rd priority);
List of documents required for participation in the competition
Applicants to the 1st year of MSTU. N.E. Bauman is provided with the following documents to the selection committee:
- Applications (filled out at the University) addressed to the Rector on the acceptance of documents, on participation in the competition (the areas of training / specialty selected for training are indicated in the Application in the order priority for the applicant) and on consent to enrollment subject to passing through the competition ;
- consent to the processing of personal data (filled out at the University);
- present a passport , and also provide a copy of it (turns 2 and 3 with personal data);
- the original of the document of the established form on education / or a copy of it (for the following categories of applicants, the original is immediately necessary: applicants for the targeted admission; with special admission rights without entrance examinations, to places within a special (10%) quota);
- copies of diplomas of winners or prize-winners of schoolchildren’s olympiads, giving special rights to admission without entrance examinations or to participate in the competition with the highest possible score of 100 points in a subject corresponding to the profile of the olympiad;
- copies of documents confirming the possible presence of applicants' rights: for admission according to the results of entrance tests conducted by MSTU im. N.E. Bauman alone; for admission to places within a special (10%) quota; preemptive right of enrollment;
- copies of documents confirming that applicants have individual achievements, evaluated by additional points;
- for applicants for targeted admission - an agreement on targeted education between an applicant and a government body of the Russian Federation, local government, institution, enterprise;
- 6 photos 3x4 (required - for those who pass exams conducted by MSTU named after N.E.Bauman independently);
- (optionally) a registered certificate / military ID (for young people);
- (preferably) SNILS - Insurance number of an individual personal account
- other documents, the presentation of which is in the interests of applicants.
About the School
Today BMSTU, a National Research University of Engineering and Technology, is one of the three leading universities in Russia and is ranked number one among Russian technical universities. According t ... Read More