Description of the direction "Information systems and technologies"
A graduate of the IU3 department receives a higher professional education in the field of “Information Systems and Technologies” , which is based on modern technologies and fundamental knowledge in the field of design and use of software and hardware components of information telecommunication systems designed to collect, transmit, process information and signals in various areas of application. The development of such systems for many years will have an unprecedented impact on all spheres of life. In particular, the rapid progress in the field of telecommunications and information technologies has led to the possibility of integrating heterogeneous systems into integrated information and telecommunication systems, called IT systems for short. These systems allow users to provide diverse telecommunication services - audio, video and more.
The need for graduates in the specialty "Information Systems and Technologies" is extremely high in all areas of human activity
geralt / Pixabay
Content of graduate training
The training programs of the department "Information Systems and Telecommunications" are aimed at giving the graduate deep knowledge:
- in the field of architecture and software development of IT systems focused on modern applications;
- in the field of development of hardware and software and hardware systems and devices on a modern microprocessor base for IT systems;
- in the field of information technology used to develop IT systems.
Disciplines, the subject of which are the issues of developing software and information support for IT systems, form a group where they study the design of information systems, visual programming, programming languages, technologies for developing complex software systems, administration in information and telecommunication systems (in particular, network routers), management systems in information networks (administration of network information systems), design and administration of modern C Database, corporate information systems, protection of information in information systems, artificial intelligence systems.
Disciplines, the subject of which are the issues of developing hardware for IT systems, form a group that studies electrical engineering, electronics, engineering graphics, the basics of instrument design, instrumentation technology, circuitry of electronic devices, the applied theory of digital machines, the basics of microprocessor technology, digital signal processing in information and telecommunication systems, microprocessor-based signal processing devices, design of digital information and telecommunication devices systems, multiprocessor signal processing systems, design of telecommunication and information systems devices.
As a result of training at the department, the graduate receives all the necessary complex of knowledge for the development and use of modern information and telecommunication systems in the following areas:
- modern telecommunication systems of distributed wire and wireless data collection and processing from various sources (video, audio, seismic, space);
- distributed and local systems for monitoring and recognition of patterns and signals;
- Intelligent multi-agent systems for collecting, analyzing and distributing information to consumers;
- corporate systems for collecting and processing commercial information;
- modern microprocessor means for developing nodes and blocks of telecommunication systems.
In the curriculum of the direction "Information Systems and Technologies" developed by the Department of IU-3, a significant part of the hours devoted to the disciplines of the professional cycle is allocated to disciplines, the subject of which is the fundamental and applied issues of developing the hardware of IT systems.
So, in the section of general professional disciplines, basic disciplines are included that form the fundamental knowledge that hardware developers need. These disciplines include: electrical engineering, electronics, circuitry of electronic devices, the basics of microprocessor technology, engineering graphics.
The variable part includes disciplines: the basics of instrument design, instrument making technology.
The section of special disciplines includes disciplines that form the skills of developing hardware using a modern element base of a high degree of integration and high-tech CAD.
These disciplines include: the applied theory of digital machines, the basics of microprocessor technology, digital signal processing in information and telecommunication systems, microprocessor signal processing devices, the design of digital devices of information and telecommunication systems.
An essential component of the curriculum is a group of disciplines, the subject of which is the development of software and information support for IT systems. At the same time, training in programming languages and software development was strengthened within the disciplines: computer science (including the C / C ++ programming language), high-level programming (C # programming language), and software development.
Also significantly expanded training in administration in telecommunication information systems (administration of telecommunication routers of Cisco), management systems in information networks (administration of network operating systems).
To address the issues of the life cycle of telecommunication information systems in the curriculum, one of the possible subject (problem) areas was selected, namely, the economic activity of the enterprise. This area is supported by the following disciplines: organization and production planning, enterprise economics, management fundamentals, corporate information systems.
To participate in the competition for a budget / paid form of study, you must:
- USE in Informatics and ICT (1st priority) ,
- USE in mathematics (2nd priority) ,
- USE in the Russian language (3rd priority) ;
List of documents required for participation in the competition
Applicants to the 1st year of MSTU. N.E. Bauman is provided with the following documents to the selection committee:
- Applications (filled out at the University) addressed to the Rector on acceptance of documents, participation in the competition (the areas of training / specialty selected for training are indicated in the Application in the priority order for the applicant) and consent to enrollment subject to passing through the competition ;
- consent to the processing of personal data (filled out at the University);
- present a passport , and also provide a copy of it (turns 2 and 3 with personal data);
- the original document of the established form on education / or a copy of it (for the following categories of applicants, the original is immediately necessary: those who are admitted for the targeted admission; with special admission rights without entrance examinations, to places within a special (10%) quota);
- copies of diplomas of winners or prize-winners of schoolchildren’s olympiads, giving special rights to admission without entrance examinations or to participate in the competition with the highest possible score of 100 points in a subject corresponding to the profile of the olympiad;
- copies of documents confirming the possible presence of applicants' rights: for admission according to the results of entrance tests conducted by MSTU im. N.E. Bauman alone; for admission to places within a special (10%) quota; preemptive right of enrollment;
- copies of documents confirming that applicants have individual achievements, evaluated by additional points;
- for applicants for targeted admission - an agreement on targeted education between an applicant and a government body of the Russian Federation, local government, institution, enterprise;
- 6 photos 3x4 (required - for those who pass exams conducted by MSTU named after N.E.Bauman independently);
- (optionally) a registered certificate / military ID (for young people);
- (preferably) SNILS - Insurance number of an individual personal account
- other documents, the presentation of which is in the interests of applicants.
About the School
Today BMSTU, a National Research University of Engineering and Technology, is one of the three leading universities in Russia and is ranked number one among Russian technical universities. According t ... Read More