The Department of MT-11 "Electronic Technologies in Mechanical Engineering" , founded in 1974, is one of the leading specialists in Russia in training specialists in the field of high micro- and nanotechnologies. The department trained more than 1,500 specialists, including 10 doctors and about 50 candidates of technical sciences. Among the graduates of 16 laureates of State Prizes.
The laboratory base was created at the department, including: vacuum technological equipment for applying thin films for instrument and machine-building purposes, a printed circuit board manufacturing site, as well as manufacturing and research of nano-composites based on opal matrices, stands based on magneto-and electrorheological drives, equipment for thermal vacuum and pneumovortex processing.
The enterprises with which the department collaborates:
- FSUE VNII of automation named after N.L. Dukhov
- FSUE Scientific Research Institute of Vacuum Equipment named after S.A. Vekshinsky,
- FSUE NPO "Geophysics",
- FSUE "Radio Engineering Concern" Vega ",
- FSUE VNII optical-physical measurements,
- RRC “Kurchatov Institute”,
- RUSNANO OJSC
- OJSC TSNITI "Technomash",
- OJSC Research Institute of Precision Engineering Zelenograd,
- OJSC Tomilinsky Semiconductor Devices Plant
- Research Institute "Polyus",
- Research Institute "Pulsar",
- SSC FSUE “Center of Keldysh”.
Objects of professional activity of graduates:
- materials, components, devices and devices of electronic and microsystem technology, technological processes of their manufacture;
- research methods, design of technological and research equipment;
- modeling of processes and objects of electronic equipment, micro- and nanoelectronics.
Areas of professional activity of graduates:
- technological electronics (obtaining vacuum in confined spaces, applying thin-film coatings, dimensional microprocessing, ion implantation, microlithography);
- precision mechanics (design of automated elion technological equipment, mechanisms and devices with micron precision movements);
- control electronics (development of microprocessor-based automatic control systems, computer diagnostics);
- information electronics (computer support for development and research in electronics, including computer aided design and experiment, on-screen modeling of microelectronics processes, control programs, databases).
To participate in the competition for a budget / paid form of study, you must:
- Unified State Exam in Physics (1st priority) ,
- USE in mathematics (2nd priority) ,
- USE in the Russian language (3rd priority) ;
List of documents required for participation in the competition
Applicants to the 1st year of MSTU. N.E. Bauman is provided with the following documents to the selection committee:
- Applications (filled out at the University) addressed to the Rector on the acceptance of documents, on participation in the competition (the areas of training / specialty selected for training are indicated in the Application in the order priority for the applicant) and on consent to enrollment subject to passing through the competition ;
- consent to the processing of personal data (filled out at the University);
- present a passport , and also provide a copy of it (turns 2 and 3 with personal data);
- the original of the document of the established form on education / or a copy of it (for the following categories of applicants, the original is immediately necessary: applicants for the targeted admission; with special admission rights without entrance examinations, to places within a special (10%) quota);
- copies of diplomas of winners or prize-winners of school olympiads giving special rights to admission without entrance examinations or to participate in the competition with the highest possible score of 100 points in a subject corresponding to the profile of the olympiad;
- copies of documents confirming the possible presence of applicants' rights: for admission according to the results of entrance tests conducted by MSTU im. N.E. Bauman alone; for admission to places within a special (10%) quota; preemptive right of enrollment;
- copies of documents confirming that applicants have individual achievements, evaluated by additional points;
- for applicants for targeted admission - an agreement on targeted education between an applicant and a government body of the Russian Federation, local government, institution, enterprise;
- 6 3x4 photos (required - for those who pass exams conducted by MSTU named after N.E.Bauman independently);
- (optionally) a registered certificate / military ID (for young people);
- (preferably) SNILS - Insurance number of an individual personal account
- other documents, the presentation of which is in the interests of applicants.
About the School
Today BMSTU, a National Research University of Engineering and Technology, is one of the three leading universities in Russia and is ranked number one among Russian technical universities. According t ... Read More