The Digital Economics program is aimed to create the conditions for the development of a society in the Russian Federation, improving the welfare and quality of life of citizens of our country by increasing the availability and quality of goods and services produced in the digital economics using modern digital technologies, increasing awareness and digital literacy , improving the accessibility and quality of public services for citizens, as well as security both domestically and abroad. The program is based on close interaction between the state, business and science, since the main result of its implementation is the creation of high-tech enterprises that manage digital platforms that operate on the global market and form around themselves a system of “startups”, research teams and industry enterprises that ensure the development of the digital economy markets and others
Finance and Credit program is a start in the professional work in financial companies, economic and financial services of enterprises and organizations, commercial banks, foreign exchange and stock exchanges, investment and pension funds, in tax authorities, in insurance and leasing companies, in federal government bodies , territorial and municipal levels of government in positions requiring higher economic education. A graduate can adapt to work in related types of professional activity: organizational and managerial, analytical, audit, regulatory, legal, scientific and methodological.
Areas of professional activity:
• economic, financial, marketing, production, economic and analytical services of organizations of various fields and forms of ownership;
• state and municipal authorities;
• financial, credit and insurance institutions;
• establishments of the system of secondary vocational education, secondary general education, and the system of supplementary education.
Objects of professional activity:
• processes to ensure the effective functioning of organizations of various organizational and legal forms; • production processes; • financial and information flows; • markets for resources and finished products.
Graduates’ expertise and career opportunities
enterprises of market ownership, municipal and state organizations, banks, insurance companies, own business.
About the School
В июне 1996 года по Указу первого Президента Российской Федерации Бориса Николаевича Ельцина Череповецкий государственный индустриальный институт и Череповецкий государственный педагогический институт ... Read More