training of highly qualified bachelors in the field of mechanical engineering - design engineers, mechanical engineers, professional training of graduates in accordance with the level of development of engineering in the field of mechanical engineering, the formation of a technically competent, socially responsible person.
Objectives of the program:
- the formation of social and personal qualities of students: dedication, organization, diligence, responsibility, citizenship, communication, tolerance, increase their overall culture;
- training in the basics of humanitarian, social, economic, mathematical and natural science knowledge;
- obtaining higher professional specialized education, which allows graduates to: successfully carry out research and development aimed at creating competitive engineering products; to carry out the development of effective technological processes for the manufacture and repair of machine-building production products and their equipment; to provide highly efficient operation of technological processes of machine-building industries, automation systems, management, control, diagnostics and product testing; have universal and subject-specific competences that contribute to its social mobility and sustainability in the labor market.
The applicant must:
- Have a state document on secondary (full) general education or secondary vocational education.
- Successfully pass the entrance test.
Enrollment is carried out on the basis of competitive selection in accordance with the Rules for admission to FSAEI of North Caucasus Federal University.
The availability of certificates, diplomas for participation and victory in competitions and competitions at various levels is encouraged.
Lists of required courses by semester:
- Chemistry / Chemistry - 1 semester;
- Descriptive geometry and engineering graphics / Descriptive geometry and engineering graphics - 1, 2 semesters;
- Physics / Physics - 1,2 semester;
- Mathematics / Mathematics - 1.2 semesters;
- Foreign language / Foreign language - 1, 2, 3 semesters;
- Physical culture and sport / Physical culture and sport - 1, 2 semesters;
- Computer Science / Informatics - 2 semester;
- History / History - 2 semester;
- Personality in the space of the Russian civilization / Personality in area of Russian Civilization - 2, 3 semesters;
- Theoretical mechanics / Theoretical mechanics - 2, 3 semesters;
- Economic theory / Economic theory - 3 semester;
- Philosophy / Philosophy - 3 semester;
- Material Science / Material Science - 3 semester;
- Strength of materials - 3, 4 semesters;
- Business foreign language - 4 semester;
- Metrology, standardization and certification / Metrology, standardization certification - 4 semester;
- Theory of mechanisms and machines / Theory of mechanisms and machines - 4 semester;
- Life Safety / Life safety - 4 semester;
- Machine parts and basic engineering - 5 semester;
- Technological processes in mechanical engineering - 5 semester;
- Electrical Engineering and Electronics - 5 semester;
- Hydraulics - 5 semester;
- CAD in engineering technology - 6 semester;
- Fundamentals of engineering technology - 6 semester;
- Equipment engineering production - 6 semester;
- The theory of automatic control - 7 semester.
List of selective semester courses:
- Ecology / Ecology - 1;
- Russian language and culture of speech / Russian language and speech etiquette - 1, 2, 3;
- Legal culture / Law culture - 3;
- Computer design in mechanical engineering / Computer design in machine construction - 3, 4;
- Designing the production of blanks / Engineering of details manufacturing - 4;
- Processes and operations of formation / Processes and operations of production forms - 4;
- Rationing accuracy in mechanical engineering - 5;
- Machine tools - 5;
- Production of welded structures - 6;
- Industrial robots - 6;
- Automation engineering production - 6, 7;
- Virtual enterprises - 7;
- Design of sites and workshops of machine-building production - 7;
- Engineering technology - 7, 8;
- Planned research work - 8;
- Tooling design - 7.8;
- Production management and management - 8;
- Elective disciplines in physical culture and sport - 1 - 6;
- Workshop on spelling and punctuation / Workshop on orthography and punctuation - 1;
- Workshop on the culture of Russian speaking and writing / Workshop on Russian verbal and writing speech - 1;
- Theory and practice of professional communication in Russian / 1;
- Introduction to the specialty / Introduction to the specialty - 1;
- Principles of engineering creativity / Principles of engineering creativity - 1;
- 3-D modeling - 5;
- Heuristic methods in engineering technology - 5;
- Cutting tool - 5.6;
- Pressure treatment - 5.6;
- Modular technology in mechanical engineering - 6.7;
- Repair and installation of equipment - 6.7;
- Laser technology and mechanical engineering technology - 7;
- Modern methods of processing and hardening materials - 7;
- Information support of machine-building production control systems - 7;
- Programming CNC machines - 7;
- Small innovative enterprises - 8;
- Lean manufacturing - 8.
- Corrective course of Russian language - 1;
- Ethnologists of the South of Russia / Ethnology of South of Russia - 1;
- Corrective course of physics - 2;
- Political extremism in the modern world / Political extremism in the modern world - 2;
- Personal Cyber Security / Personal cyber security - 2;
- Technological entrepreneurship / Technological entrepreneurship - 3.
Possible places of employment:
Rostselmash Combine Plant LLC (Rostov-on-Don), Krasny Oktyabr OJSC (St. Petersburg), Atlant Plant PJSC, Neptun OJSC, Stavropol Instrumental Plant OJSC, Stavropol Radio Works OJSC Signal ”, concern“ Energomera ”, etc.
Positions: Process Engineer, Design Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Shift Supervisor, Chief Engineer, Chief Technologist, Production Director, Master, Site Manager, Shop Manager, Process Equipment Improver, Process Equipment Repair Worker, etc.