The activity of the department of IU4 “Design and production technology of electronic equipment” covers radio-electronic, electronic-computing, nanoelectronic and nanosystem systems, telecommunications, technological processes for the production of electronic devices, technological materials and technological equipment for the production of electronic devices, technological, design, software and operational documentation , methods and means of control, tuning and testing electronic means and much more Goa.
Since 2011, the department has been preparing according to the standards of the 3rd generation - the direction of bachelor training " Design and technology of electronic means " (03/11/03).
The educational standard for the preparation of the MSTU N.E. Bauman has a common requirements structure with the Federal State Educational Standard of Higher Professional Education and allows them to perform their functions in terms of ensuring the unity of the educational space of the Russian Federation and the quality of education and involves the development by students of all stages of the life cycle of electronic products: research, design and construction, production technology, operation and disposal of electronic devices for various purposes, including information systems for supporting the life cycle of electronic products, meeting x purposes of their operation, reliability requirements, ergodizayna, operating conditions, computer support life cycle of products and economic indicators.
Nicolas Thomas / Unsplash
The training program involves deep science training, broad theoretical training in the field and practical training, which is implemented in the framework of laboratory workshops, term papers and projects, internships and practices. Profile specialization is determined by the ability to study courses on the selection and implementation of courses of work and projects, the qualification work of a bachelor in selected narrowly specialized topics in a single thematic route cycle.
Objects of professional activity of graduates in the field of training "Design and technology of electronic means":
- electronic equipment;
- electronic computing facilities;
- telecommunication facilities;
- nanoelectronic and nanosystem tools;
- design and technological informatics;
- technological processes for the production of electronic devices;
- technological materials and technological equipment for the production of electronic means;
- technological, design, software and operational documentation;
- methods and means of monitoring, tuning and testing electronic means;
- quality assurance methods in the production of electronic products;
- methods of designing electronic tools;
- methods for the development of technological processes;
- computer-aided design systems;
- components of CALS technology.
Graduate of MSTU. N. E. Bauman in the direction "Design and technology of electronic means" after passing the entire training cycle will be ready for the following main types of professional activity:
- design and engineering;
- production and technological;
- organizational and management;
- informational and analytical.
The basic scientific direction of the Department of IU4 “Design and manufacture of electronic equipment” - “Design and technological informatics in radio electronics” is aimed at researching methods and developing means for solving the design and technological problems of electronic systems in the context of integrated information support for the product life cycle. It is based on three main components:
- computer science.
The design of electronic means (ES) is understood as a combination of elements and parts with various physical properties and forms that are in a certain spatial, mechanical, thermal, electromagnetic and energy relationship. This relationship is determined by system engineering, circuitry, design and technological documentation and ensures that electronic equipment (EA) performs specified functions with the necessary accuracy and reliability under the influence of various factors on it: operational, production, social.
Production technology, or the technological process - the main part of the production process, which consists in the implementation of certain actions aimed at changing the initial properties of the production object (in our case EA) and achieving it a certain state, the corresponding technical documentation. Design and production technology are, on the one hand, separate parts of the complex process of EA development, and on the other hand, cannot be performed separately, without taking into account the interconnections between themselves and other development stages. Being stages of a more general process “development - production - operation - utilization" (product life cycle), both design and technology ultimately determine the general consumer properties of EA.
Informatics solves the problems of information processing using computers and networks. The term informatics arose in the 60s in France for the name of the area involved in automated processing of information, as a merger of the French words information and automatique (F. Dreyfus, 1972). The subject of research in computer science is extensive and constantly expanding: computability theory and artificial intelligence, computational complexity theory, information structures and databases, the social aspect of the development of information systems, programming languages, knowledge representation.
By their nature, the research team of the scientific school of the department is interdisciplinary and covers the field of fundamental and applied science and technology, the subject of which is the design and improvement of production methods and application of integrated systems based on the laws and principles of nano- and microsystem technology in the context of end-to-end life informatization product cycle. The research results of the scientific school are formed on the basis of the latest achievements of engineering methods of design and system analysis, solid state physics, quantum electronics, physical chemistry, optics and electronic technologies. Their content is determined by the need to establish fundamental laws that determine the physicochemical features of the formation of micro- and nanoscale structures, the formation of the specified mechanical, electronic and optical properties of these structures and the synthesis based on the micro- and nanosystem elements of functional means and systems of a new generation. The research conducted by the team of the scientific school is important for the development of new principles, and with them the new generation of super-miniature super-fast information processing and control systems. The research area includes the development and creation of functionally complete complex micro- and nanocomponents, materials, element base, synthesis of technological processes for their manufacture, study of physical and physico-chemical phenomena in the processes of their production, design and construction of devices based on modern element base and promising materials, methods for the development and application of diagnostic and technological equipment, the synthesis of mathematical models of processes of electronic technology and electronics objects as part of integrated end-to-end informatization.
The staff of the department has repeatedly won the grant competition of the President of the Russian Federation for state support of young Russian scientists and state support of leading scientific schools of the Russian Federation.
To participate in the competition for a budget / paid form of study, you must:
- Unified State Exam in Physics,
- USE in mathematics (profile),
- USE in Russian.
List of documents required for participation in the competition
Applicants to the 1st year of MSTU. N.E. Bauman is provided with the following documents to the selection committee:
- Applications (filled out at the University) addressed to the Rector on acceptance of documents, participation in the competition (the areas of training / specialty selected for training are indicated in the Application in the priority order for the applicant) and consent to enrollment subject to passing through the competition ;
- consent to the processing of personal data (filled out at the University);
- present a passport , and also provide a copy of it (turns 2 and 3 with personal data);
- the original document of the established form on education / or a copy of it (for the following categories of applicants, the original is immediately necessary: those who are admitted for the targeted admission; with special admission rights without entrance examinations, to places within a special (10%) quota);
- copies of diplomas of winners or prize-winners of schoolchildren’s olympiads, giving special rights to admission without entrance examinations or to participate in the competition with the highest possible score of 100 points in a subject corresponding to the profile of the olympiad;
- copies of documents confirming the possible presence of applicants' rights: for admission according to the results of entrance tests conducted by MSTU im. N.E. Bauman alone; for admission to places within a special (10%) quota; preemptive right of enrollment;
- copies of documents confirming that applicants have individual achievements, evaluated by additional points;
- for applicants for targeted admission - an agreement on targeted education between an applicant and a government body of the Russian Federation, local government, institution, enterprise;
- 6 photos 3x4 (required - for those who pass exams conducted by MSTU named after N.E.Bauman independently);
- (optionally) a registered certificate / military ID (for young people);
- (preferably) SNILS - Insurance number of an individual personal account
- other documents, the presentation of which is in the interests of applicants.
About the School
Today BMSTU, a National Research University of Engineering and Technology, is one of the three leading universities in Russia and is ranked number one among Russian technical universities. According t ... Read More