Department of RK-9 "Computer systems for the automation of production" prepares bachelors in the direction 03.15.04 "Automation of technological processes and production" .
This specialty relates to the field of automatic and automated control of technological processes, technical systems and industries in the digital economy.
Automation is inextricably linked with the most diverse fields of activity and industrial production in the era of Industry 4.0. And the training of specialists in the field of automation is of strategic importance. Such specialists are able to realize themselves in a wide range of areas of professional activity, from housing and communal services automation and smart home technologies to the nuclear and aerospace industries and automation of business processes.
The federal educational standard of higher education in the field of training 03/15/04 Automation of technological processes and production (undergraduate level) secures the right of graduates to work in the following areas of professional activity:
- Power industry
- Woodworking and pulp and paper industry, furniture production,
- Atomic industry,
- Space rocket industry,
- Manufacture of machinery and equipment,
- Cross-cutting professional activities in industry.
The areas of professional activity of graduates are defined by the Federal educational standard of higher education in the field of training 03.15.04 Automation of technological processes and production (undergraduate level) and include the following activities:
- Production and technological
- Organizational management
- Service and maintenance
- Special activities (organization of advanced training for employees of departments in the field of automation of technological processes and production, automated management of the product life cycle and its quality).
Students of II-IV courses studying at the department undergo practical training in leading companies in the industry:
- OVEN LLC Equipment for automation (Russia),
- CJSC NVP "Bolid" (Russia),
- GAZPROM TRANSGAZ LLC (Russia),
- STOROSS LLC (Russia),
- Chipboard Experimental Plant (Russia),
- PJSC RKK Energia (Russia),
- LLC Tarkett Sommer (Russia),
- LLC Russian Laminate (Russia),
- KAMI-Instrument LLC (Russia),
- Negociant Engineering LLC (Russia),
- SCM Equipment for woodworking (Italy),
- Weinig AG (Germany).
In the learning process, students master the disciplines:
- automation hardware
- technological measurements and instruments,
- automation and control systems,
- reliability of automation systems,
- object modeling,
- design of automation systems,
- computers, systems and networks,
- programming and algorithmization,
- computer science,
- technological processes and equipment,
- electrical engineering
- electromechanical systems
- programmable controllers in process control systems,
- theory of control of automated systems,
- student disciplines.
The department collaborates with the international association CAN in Automation, the Institute of Management Problems of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Federal State Budgetary Institution Rosinformagroteh.
Employees of the department work closely with the technical specialists of Microchip Technology Inc. (USA) (Gamma Engineering LLC), NEC Corporation (Japan), Renesas Electronics Corporation (Japan) (ELTECH Component LLC), Siemens AG (Germany) (SIMEX LLC), National Instruments Corporation (USA) ( NI Russia), PKK Milander JSC (Russia), OVEN LLC (Russia), Tarkett (France) (Tarkett Sommer LLC), NVP Bolid CJSC (Russia), IT Project LLC (Russia), PK Prolog LLC ”(Russia), LLC Tekhnoremmash (Russia).
To participate in the competition for a budget / paid form of study, you must:
- Unified State Exam in Physics (1st priority) ,
- USE in mathematics (2nd priority) ,
- USE in the Russian language (3rd priority) ;
List of documents required for participation in the competition
Applicants to the 1st year of MSTU. N.E. Bauman is provided with the following documents to the selection committee:
- Applications (filled out at the University) addressed to the Rector on the acceptance of documents, on participation in the competition (the areas of training / specialty selected for training are indicated in the Application in the order priority for the applicant) and on consent to enrollment subject to passing through the competition ;
- consent to the processing of personal data (filled out at the University);
- present a passport, and also provide a copy of it (turns 2 and 3 with personal data);
- the original of the document of the established form on education / or a copy of it (for the following categories of applicants, the original is immediately necessary: applicants for the targeted admission; with special admission rights without entrance examinations, to places within a special (10%) quota);
- copies of diplomas of winners or prize-winners of schoolchildren’s olympiads, giving special rights to admission without entrance examinations or to participate in the competition with the highest possible score of 100 points in a subject corresponding to the profile of the olympiad;
- copies of documents confirming the possible presence of applicants' rights: for admission according to the results of entrance tests conducted by MSTU im. N.E. Bauman alone; for admission to places within a special (10%) quota; preemptive right of enrollment;
- copies of documents confirming that applicants have individual achievements, evaluated by additional points;
- for applicants for targeted admission - an agreement on targeted education between an applicant and a government body of the Russian Federation, local government, institution, enterprise;
- 6 3x4 photos (required - for those who pass exams conducted by MSTU named after N.E.Bauman independently);
- (optionally) a registered certificate / military ID (for young people);
- (preferably) SNILS - Insurance number of an individual personal account;
- other documents, the presentation of which is in the interests of applicants.
About the School
Today BMSTU, a National Research University of Engineering and Technology, is one of the three leading universities in Russia and is ranked number one among Russian technical universities. According t ... Read More