The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in International Hospitality Business prepares students for high-level positions in the fast-growing hospitality and service industry sectors. It offers a well-balanced foundation for immediate employability with rigorous training, real-world experience, and business expertise.
Where will a bachelor degree in hospitality take you?
Starting your career with a bachelor degree in hospitality can truly take you anywhere you want to go. Within the vast hospitality and tourism sectors, you’ll have plenty of choice among different types of establishments – from boutique hotels in big cities to exotic resorts in remote places, restaurants and bars, nightclubs and casinos, cruise liners and airports, etc. And your business-minded service approach will open doors in the private financial sector, luxury brands, events and other parts of the experience industries.
- Duration: 3.5 years
- Internships: 2 x 6 months
- Location: Switzerland (Glion and Bulle) & London, UK
- Intakes: February and September
On this bachelor degree in hospitality management, students can choose to:
- Study in Switzerland on the Glion & Bulle Campuses
- Study in London (only the first semester in Switzerland)
- Spend a semester abroad in Marbella, Spain or Shanghai, China