Degree awarded: Professional Bachelor's degree in Tourism and Leisure
Duration: Full-time: 3 years
Credits (ECTS) 180
Course language: English, Russian/English
Application deadline: August 15, 2018
Start date: October 1, 2018
To prepare highly qualified hospitality and events industry specialists who would live up to their full potential while creating, organizing, expanding and developing the activities of hospitality and events industry under the competitive circumstances, dealing with the problems related to hospitality and events industry in both Lithuanian and European Union contexts.
You will be taught
Tourism management, management, the standards of client service, tourism geography, marketing in hospitality business, leisure and event management, two foreign languages for the specialty (English/Russian/German/Spanish et al.), intercultural communication, hotel management, catering management and human resource management.
You will become
As a graduate of Hospitality and Events Industry study program, you will:
- Be prepared to work in national and international hospitality and events market;
- Understand the business of tourism, hotels and conference events;
- Master both the management processes in hospitality companies and the specifics of hospitality and events industry services providing companies;
- Have the necessary skills essential to professionally service customers of different cultures;
- Be able to pursue personal and business leadership;
- Flexibly respond to market changes.
Prospects for the internship/placement
Graduates of this study program will be able to work in accommodation and food, transport organization, tourism information, hospitality and leisure services representing companies as administrators, project executives, and conference managers, specialists of Country Branding in the international market, marketing specialists and managers of hospitality industry, leisure event organizers.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 11, 2018