Computer Science in Business and Administration
In Computer Science in Business and Administration students acquire knowledge in the field of computer science in the wider management, public safety and administration. In addition to general economic knowledge, studies will provide graduates with the skills of practical use of IT tools to support the needs of business and administrative processes.
Students can independently create new software using modern programming languages, database design, use modern information technologies in the area of e-business, participate in the implementation of projects and manage, participate in the processes of computer-aided management. During his studies prepare students for exams specialized in the field of Information Technology by the standards of CISCO: CCNA, CCNP. The advantage of studying practical education process carried out for the needs of professional soldiers.
Specialties run during the study:
- Internet technologies
- Information systems management
- Management and administration of telecommunication networks
Profile of graduate
Thanks to the knowledge and skills obtained graduates in Computer Science in Business and Administration may obtain employment in the following institutions:
- the public sector (military, police) - positions of specialists in the field of design, construction and administration of telecommunication networks;
- manufacturing companies and service companies - in positions of specialists and experts in the field of network administration;
- telecommunications companies - in positions of specialists in the use of modern telecommunications equipment.
Program taught in: