The first 3 years of the program take place at CEFAM. These years allow students to:
The American BBA: “Bachelor of Business Administration”
The BBA is the degree of reference in the United States for undergraduate programs.
The modular program design and the practical experience gained in company internships give graduates many career choices and allow them to follow a truly personalized program when choosing their professional itinerary.
Through the CEFAM program, students can spend their fourth and final year at one of our American partner universities. In the United States, students have access to many different majors, including:
- International Business
- Human Resources
- Risk Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain
- Management of Information-Systems
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
At the end of this 4th year, students obtain both the BBA from the American University and the CEFAM Degree, certified Level I by the French government.
After graduation, CEFAM students can continue their education with an MBA or MS degree in one of our partner universities or anywhere in the world.
Tuition Fees and Financing
On average, tuition fees per academic year for the first three years at CEFAM in Lyon cost approximately 7195 € per year.
The exact cost per year for the 2018-2019 academic year is provided below:
- Foundation Program: intensive English courses: 1,576 €
- Freshman Year – 1st year: 9,029 €
- Sophomore Year – 2nd Year: 7,871 €
- Junior Year – 3rd year 4,687 €
Tuition fees for the 4th year (senior year) in the United States vary according to the university and range from $32,000 to $40,000.
Tuition fees for the 4th year (senior year) at CEFAM in Lyon, France cost 9,750 €.
Scholarships and Financing at CEFAM in Lyon
Several solutions exist to help you finance your education at CEFAM:
- Adapting your schedule and course load to be able to work part-time
- Partnerships with banks for loans at preferential rates and many other advantages
- Personalized financing plans available with installments
- Honor scholarships awarded each year
- Erasmus grants for European internships
- Student jobs
Scholarships and Financing for the United States
Several solutions exist to help you finance your education in the United States:
- Scholarships are available from the Auvergne Rhone Alps region to help finance your academic year in the United States
- Merit scholarships are awarded to CEFAM students based on their academic results when they transfer to a partner university, ranging from $1,000 to $21,000
- Partnerships with banks for preferential rates