- Business degree and business acceleration 2-in-1
- Three-year program
- First product launch in Year One
Begin your career in Entrepreneurship
Our immersive 3-year program in Startup Entrepreneurship offers essential startup skills, exposure to industry experts, a network of like-minded entrepreneurs, and mentorship from experienced founders and investors.
- Learn from Experts: Get guidance, feedback, and evaluation from entrepreneur instructors who've done it all
- Practice by Building: Apply the acquired know-how immediately by launching your own startup
- Create Connections: Develop business contacts and tap into the collective support of regional tech communities
- Think Global: Solve a real customer problem and launch your product anywhere in the World
- Speak the Language: Master your language skills and learn the startup lingo as all classes are conducted in English
- Work Through School: Make smart decisions by combining work and studies thanks to a flexible curriculum
What you'll learn
We teach you the skills needed to kickstart your startup and steer your founding team through the Startup Development Phases with the guidance of top practicing experts.
- Explore opportunities
- Understand customers
- Develop product vision
- Build prototypes
- Confirm interest
- Found a company
- Earn revenue
- Fundraise to scale
- Grow global
We break up our daily schedule with a mix of presentations, interactive labs, and project collaboration. No two days look exactly alike.
Our study program is full-time, but you can easily fit a part-time job or a few freelancer projects into your week. Lessons are grouped together on two days per week.
Graduates will be awarded a Diploma of Higher Education in Applied Sciences. Graduates are eligible to begin master's studies at EUAS or other universities in the European Union.
Program taught in: