The next admission will be in September 2019! Learn business by building your business.
- Business degree and business acceleration 2-in-1
- Three-year program
- First product launch in Year One
- Tuition fee per year: EU: 4420€; Non-EU: 4820€
Startup Entrepreneurship is an intense learning-by-doing curriculum where you'll learn business by building your own innovative company.
Throughout your journey from ideation and business model design to hiring and rapid growth management, you'll be guided by mentors from top startups such as TransferWise, Taxify, Pipedrive, Goworkabit, Fortumo, Like A Local, Toggl and many others.
Immediately in year one you'll locate a real-life problem and design a scalable product to solve it. From here on learning will be coupled with developing the company you've just founded.
Unlike the many accelerators and shorter programs out there, Startup Entrepreneurship offers an in-depth three-year program covering all phases of a startup's growth and a team dedicated to your personal development. You'll also meet and get to know lots of accomplished people from across Europe and the world - in fancy terms build a solid professional network already while you study.
By the end of the program, you'll have a background of most probably several entrepreneurial ventures, setting you in a league of your own compared to your theoretically-taught peers from traditional business schools.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose EUAS
Among the many reasons for choosing Estonian Entrepreneurship University of Applied Sciences (EUAS) five stand out.
- EUAS is an international university with students from all over the world. Our students have a choice of studying in either Estonian, English or Russian. Our curricula are developed in sync with corporate partners across borders and our teaching staff hail from an international network of like-minded universities.
- We are small but focused, keeping enrolment and the day-to-day bureaucracy to a minimum and our attention where it belongs - offering our students the best possible entrepreneurship training. Our 1600 students make us the market leader of private higher education in Estonia.
- We are a university of entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs and for (future) entrepreneurs. At EUAS, we try to make people learn valuable lessons from others' successes as well as mistakes. We offer our students intense contact with the business world throughout their studies in the form of visiting lectures, regular informal meetups and internships. On average our graduates earn more than graduates from Tallinn University or the University of Tartu, the large Estonian public universities.
- We are located in Tallinn, one of Europe's startup hot spots with ever-enhancing opportunities to find the right team, shape the right product, raise funds and take off with your idea. For aspirations in an intrapreneurial career, look no further than our good neighbours and internship-partners from the various high-value industries at Ülemiste City the innovation campus dubbed "the Silicon Valley of the North".
- Easily accessible and low-cost location. Estonia is well-connected to any part of the world and the living costs (accommodation, food, transportation) are much more reasonable than in Scandinavia and the UK for instance. It's all the world's opportunities with no hassle and all the more fun.
EUAS is a university for driven people who are after the next big thing.
I year autumn
- Organisational behaviour
- Self-management in university
- Entrepreneurial behaviour and characteristics
- Public speaking
I year spring
- Personnel management
II year autumn
- Legal basics and documentation
- Fundamentals of business
- Organizational communication
- Internship I
- Knowledge and philosophy of science
- Business ethics
II year spring
- Corporate social responsibility
- Intervention theory and practice
III year autumn
- Sales and market mechanisms
- Business analysis
- Enterprise financial management
- Product marketing
- Product development
III year spring
- Final paper
- Internship II
- Proof of English level B2. IELTS 5.5 or equivalent proof of English proficiency is required.
- Higher Secondary Education Diploma
- Higher Secondary Education Grades' Sheet (applicants will be ranked)
- Motivation letter in English (1 page, not more).
The next admission will be in September 2019! Applications submitted between 1 December 2018 and 31 May 2019 will be considered for admission to begin studies in September 2019.
Program taught in: