Startup Entrepreneurship - learn business by building your business.
- Bachelor of Arts degree
- English language curriculum
- Three-year program
- Business acceleration 2-in-1and first product launch in Year One
Tuition fee per year:
- EU residents - 4720€,
- Non-EU residents - 5120€
Admission for Spring semester 2021:
- Application deadline for non-EU (EU visa required): 07.12.2020
- Application deadline for EU (and EU visa-free countries): 07.12.2020
- Application deadline for permanent residents of Estonia: 31.01.2021
Admission for Fall semester 2021:
- Application deadline for non-EU (EU visa required): 31.05.2021
- Application deadline for EU (and EU visa-free countries): 31.07.2021
- Application deadline for permanent residents of Estonia: 30.09.2021
The start-up area can be described with the following words: solving a problem, product-market fit, hackathons, MVP, considering the input and feedback from clients and users, fundraising. Startup Entrepreneurship is an intense learning-by-doing curriculum where you'll learn business by building your own innovative company. The programme taught at Estonian Entrepreneurship University of Applied Sciences is unique and Estonia being e-country has a great start-up ecosystem, where to be a founder of your own company. This program is for you if you are proactive and willing to work hard towards building your own startup company.
Unlike the many accelerators and shorter programs out there, Startup Entrepreneurship offers an in-depth three-year program covering all phases of a startup's growth. Previously we have cooperated with TransferWise, Bolt, Pipedrive, Goworkabit, Fortumo, Like A Local and Toggl. In 2019 we worked with Startup Estonia, Goworkabit, Clanbeat, Subatomic, CoModule, Fanvestory, Lingvist, Innovation Academy, Cin Cin Bubble Tea, Elisa and Tele2.
It is best to already have an idea that you want to work on when applying or come to the idea through the events we have in Estonia during the first semester. You can also be a co-founder of the company. Throughout your journey from ideation and business model design to hiring and rapid growth management, you'll be encouraged to work on your own idea through all your subjects.
During your studies, you will take some subjects with Creative and Business Innovation students and some only with Start-up Entrepreneurship students. You are expected to put all your knowledge into practice and register and establish at least one company with a customer base and money flow. You can also be a co-founder with another person. If you are motivated enough, you can meet a lot of accomplished people from across Europe and the world and build a solid professional network already while you study. By the end of the program, you'll have a background of most probably several entrepreneurial ventures, setting you in a league of your own compared to your theoretically-taught peers from traditional business schools. Entrepreneur-minded students have the ability to continue as an entrepreneur or become a project manager or product manager inside a bigger company.
Read our students' reviews about Creativity and Business Innovation programme HERE
- Proof of English level B2. IELTS 5.5 or equivalent proof of English proficiency is required (IELTS results can not be over 4 years old).
- Higher Secondary Education Diploma
- Higher Secondary Education Grades' Sheet (applicants will be ranked)
- Motivation letter in English (1 page, not more).
I year autumn semester
- Organisational behaviour
- Self-management in university
- Entrepreneurial behaviour and characteristics
- Public speaking
I year spring semester
- Personnel management
II year autumn semester
- Legal basics and documentation
- Fundamentals of business
- Organizational communication
- Internship I
- Knowledge and philosophy of science
- Business ethics
II year spring semester
- Corporate social responsibility
- Intervention theory and practice
III year autumn semester
- Sales and market mechanisms
- Business analysis
- Enterprise financial management
- Product marketing
- Product development
III year spring semester
- Final paper
- Internship II
About the School
The Estonian Entrepreneurship University of Applied Sciences (EUAS) is a highly recognised private university in Estonia, located in the multiple award-winning Smart City called Ülemiste City. The key ... Read More