The Department SM-6 “ Missile and Impulse Systems ” provides training for specialists in the direction 17.05.02 “Small Arms, Artillery and Missile Weapons” in the specialties “Small Arms and Weapons”, “Missile Weapons and Melee Systems”, “Automated Design of Missile and guns . "
- Ballistic missile and barrel weapons
- Physical Basics of Weapons
- Missile Design
- Barrel Design
- The effectiveness of rocket and barrel weapons
- System design missile and barrel weapons
- Information technology in the design of missile and barrel weapons
- Optoelectronic systems in missile and small arms
The main objects of research are anti-tank and anti-aircraft guided missiles, tactical and operational-tactical guided missiles, small arms, automatic and small-caliber artillery.
Directions of scientific research conducted at the department of SM-6:
- ballistic design of barrel systems, including non-traditional body throwing schemes;
- development of methods for calculating and designing automatic weapons;
- development of design methods for artillery barrels;
- development of methods for calculating and designing solid propellant rocket engines, as well as jet engines;
- simulation modeling of weapons and military equipment;
- increasing the effectiveness of weapons;
- the formation of new information technologies for the design of missile and barrel weapons;
- automated analysis and synthesis of new technical solutions in the field of weapons and military equipment.
On the basis of the SM-6 department, a study and training commission for a specialty is working, uniting 8 related departments in the Baltic State Technical University, Udmurt State Technical University, Perm State Technical University, Volgograd State Technical University, Tula State University, Nizhny Novgorod State University and Kovrov State Technical University.
To participate in the competition for a budget / paid form of study, you must:
- Unified State Exam in Physics (1st priority) ,
- USE in mathematics (2nd priority) ,
- USE in the Russian language (3rd priority) ;
List of documents required for participation in the competition
Applicants to the 1st year of MSTU. N.E. Bauman is provided with the following documents to the selection committee:
- Applications (filled out at the University) addressed to the Rector on the acceptance of documents, on participation in the competition (the areas of training / specialty selected for training are indicated in the Application in the order priority for the applicant) and on consent to enrollment subject to passing through the competition ;
- consent to the processing of personal data (filled out at the University);
- present a passport, and also provide a copy of it (turns 2 and 3 with personal data);
- the original of the document of the established form on education / or a copy of it (for the following categories of applicants, the original is immediately necessary: applicants for the targeted admission; with special admission rights without entrance examinations, to places within a special (10%) quota);
- copies of diplomas of winners or prize-winners of schoolchildren’s olympiads, giving special rights to admission without entrance examinations or to participate in the competition with the highest possible score of 100 points in a subject corresponding to the profile of the olympiad;
- copies of documents confirming the possible presence of applicants' rights: for admission according to the results of entrance tests conducted by MSTU im. N.E. Bauman alone; for admission to places within a special (10%) quota; preemptive right of enrollment;
- copies of documents confirming that applicants have individual achievements, evaluated by additional points;
- for applicants for targeted admission - an agreement on targeted education between an applicant and a government body of the Russian Federation, local government, institution, enterprise;
- 6 3x4 photos (required - for those who pass exams conducted by MSTU named after N.E.Bauman independently);
- (optionally) a registered certificate / military ID (for young people);
- (preferably) SNILS - Insurance number of an individual personal account;
- other documents, the presentation of which is in the interests of applicants.
About the School
Today BMSTU, a National Research University of Engineering and Technology, is one of the three leading universities in Russia and is ranked number one among Russian technical universities. According t ... Read More