Department SM-3 “Dynamics and flight control of rockets and spacecraft” conducts recruitment in the direction of training specialists 05.24.04 “Navigation and ballistic support for the use of space technology”, specializing in “ Flight control of automatic and manned spacecraft”, “Design ballistics of rockets and space systems”, “Aerodynamics of rockets and space transport systems” .
The students have practice at the leading enterprises of the rocket and space industry, such as TsNIIMASH, Mission Control Center, RSC Energia named after S. P. Korolev, JSC “Russian Space Systems”, OKB MPEI, Central Research Institute of Aviation, IPM named after M.V. Keldysh RAS.
Starting from the 4th, 5th course, most students begin to work in their specialty, as a result, by the end of training, the best students already have significant achievements in practical activities.
In recent years, there has been an increase in the number of graduates going to work at the end of the university in their specialty.
The structure of the curriculum in the disciplines that provide special training for the graduate is determined by the need to fulfill the requirements of the Federal State Educational Standard (GEF) of the specialty.
The knowledge communicated to students when giving lecture courses in all disciplines is fixed by interconnected and sequentially carried out course projects (works), the results of which are an integral part of the final qualification work.
The fundamental basis is the courses of classical disciplines:
- Management in technical systems,
- Device, construction and design of objects,
- Flight dynamics
- Ballistics of aircraft
- Aerodynamics of aircraft
- Space flight theory,
- Space Flight Management Basics,
- Motion control of aircraft
- Aircraft control optimization methods,
- The general arrangement of rockets and spacecraft,
- Special technology.
A significant role in the training of specialists is played by the disciplines of the three specializations available at the department, which ensure obtaining in-depth professional knowledge in the areas of specializations and that allow graduates to be fully adapted to the profile of their subsequent engineering activities:
- specialization “Flight control of automatic and manned spacecraft” : Mathematical preparation of ballistic and navigation support for space flights, Theory of spacecraft flight, Mathematical modeling in space flight control, Flight tests of rockets and spacecraft, Prospects for the development of control facilities for manned and automatic spacecraft, Flight control of spacecraft for remote sensing of the Earth, navigation and communications, Mathematical sky methods of analysis and decision making in the process of spacecraft flight control;
- specialization "Project ballistics of rockets and space systems" : Mathematical Preparation of ballistics and missile navigation tasks, Theory of spacecraft flight, Mathematical modeling in ballistics, Experimental ballistics, Prospects for the development of space rocket systems, Flight control of spacecraft for remote sensing of the Earth, navigation and communication , Mathematical methods of analysis and decision making in the process of spacecraft flight control;
- by specialization “Aerodynamics of rockets and space transport systems” : Separate flow theory, Aircraft flow management, Mathematical modeling in aerodynamics, Experimental aerodynamics, Prospects for the development of aircraft and layout schemes, Unsteady aerodynamics, Numerical methods of supersonic aerodynamics, Optimization methods for calculating gas flow aerodynamics .
Graduates are trained with extensive use of bench and laboratory equipment, as well as the Space Flight Control Center and base enterprises TsNIImash, NPO im. Lavochkin and RSC Energia named after S. P. Korolev, the first of which created and operate branches of the department.
Passing by students of the Department of operational and undergraduate practices displays a wide range of areas of training and specializations and is carried out at enterprises and organizations: RSC Energia named after S.P. Koroleva, TsNIImash, Center for the Command and Measurement Complex of the Space Forces, OKB MEI, VNIIEM, TsNIIAG.
Graduates of the department successfully work not only in organizations directly in the aerospace industry, but also in the areas of communication, information technology, that is, where space tools and technologies are used to provide space monitoring of the Earth, satellite communications and broadcasting. The high international authority of the scientists of the department, a large number of publications in Russian and foreign languages contribute to the exchange of students and specialists with foreign higher educational institutions.
To participate in the competition for a budget / paid form of study, you must:
- Unified State Exam in Physics (1st priority) ,
- USE in mathematics (2nd priority) ,
- USE in the Russian language (3rd priority) ;
List of documents required for participation in the competition
Applicants to the 1st year of MSTU. N.E. Bauman is provided with the following documents to the selection committee:
- Statements (filled out at the University) addressed to the Rector on acceptance of documents, on participation in the competition (the areas of training / specialty selected for training are indicated in the Application in the priority order for the applicant) and on consent to enrollment subject to passing through the competition ;
- consent to the processing of personal data (filled out at the University);
- present passport , and also provide a copy of it (turns 2 and 3 with personal data);
- original document established standard of education / or a copy of it (for the following categories of applicants, the original is immediately necessary: applicants for the targeted admission; with special admission rights without entrance examinations, to places within a special (10%) quota);
- copies of diplomas of winners or prize-winners of school olympiads giving special rights to admission without entrance examinations or to participate in the competition with the highest possible score of 100 points in the subject corresponding to the profile of the Olympiad;
- copies of documents confirming the possible existence of rights for applicants : for admission according to the results of entrance tests conducted by MSTU. N.E. Bauman alone; for admission to places within a special (10%) quota; preemptive right of enrollment;
- copies of documents confirming that applicants have individual achievements, evaluated by additional points;
- for applicants for targeted admission - an agreement on targeted training between the applicant and the state authority of the Russian Federation, local government, institution, enterprise;
- 6 photos 3x4 (required - for those who pass exams conducted by MSTU named after N.E.Bauman independently);
- (optional) registration certificate / military ID (for young people);
- (preferably) SNILS - Insurance number of an individual personal account
- other documents, the presentation of which is in the interests of applicants.
About the School
Today BMSTU, a National Research University of Engineering and Technology, is one of the three leading universities in Russia and is ranked number one among Russian technical universities. According t ... Read More