Department IU8 “Information Security” conducts recruitment in the direction of specialist training 10.05.03 “Information Security of Automated Systems” , specializing in “Analysis of Information Systems Security”, “Protected Automated Control Systems”, “Creation of Automated Systems in Secure Execution” .
The main scientific direction and area of training is the comprehensive provision of information security of automated systems. Security of automated systems is the direction of science and technology, covering a combination of software and hardware, cryptographic, technical and organizational-legal methods and means of ensuring information security in automated systems during its processing, storage and transmission using modern information technologies.
The main areas of specialist training:
- Organizational and legal issues of information security (IS);
- High-level programming in modern operating environments;
- System engineering and circuit design of information security tools;
- Assembler programming of the latest hardware platforms;
- Mathematical aspects of information security, cryptography, steganography, crypto and stego analysis;
- The latest secure networking technologies for global, corporate and local use.
The department has a park of computer and specialized equipment. The overwhelming majority of computers, technical means for providing the educational process, and laboratory practical work were acquired based on the results of department R&D.
Students undergo internships in partner organizations of the Department of IU8, as well as at defense industry enterprises in accordance with targeted training programs.
- NUK IU MSTU (Technopark Mail.ru)
- CJSC NPO Echelon
- LLC NPO Spetsremont
- LLC "Scientific and Technical Center" Volcano ""
- LLC "TEKO"
- Research Laboratory "MSTU-TEST"
- OJSC "Sberbank of Russia"
- LLC Gazprom Inform
- CROC Incorporated
- CJSC STC Stankoinformzashchita
- OJSC NPO Nauka
To participate in the competition for a budget / paid form of study, you must:
- Unified State Exam in Physics (1st priority) ,
- USE in mathematics (2nd priority) ,
- USE in the Russian language (3rd priority) ;
List of documents required for participation in the competition
Applicants to the 1st year of MSTU. N.E. Bauman is provided with the following documents to the selection committee:
- Statements (filled out at the University) in the name of the Rector on the acceptance of documents, on participation in the competition (the areas of training / specialty selected for training are indicated in the Application in the order priority for the applicant) and on consent to enrollment subject to passing through the competition ;
- consent to the processing of personal data (filled out at the University);
- present passport , and also provide a copy of it (turns 2 and 3 with personal data);
- original document established standard of education / or a copy of it (for the following categories of applicants, the original is immediately necessary: applicants for the targeted admission; with special admission rights without entrance examinations, to places within a special (10%) quota);
- copies of diplomas of winners or prize-winners of school olympiads giving special rights to admission without entrance examinations or to participate in the competition with the highest possible score of 100 points in the subject corresponding to the profile of the Olympiad;
- copies of documents confirming the possible existence of rights for applicants : for admission according to the results of entrance tests conducted by MSTU. N.E. Bauman alone; for admission to places within a special (10%) quota; preemptive right of enrollment;
- copies of documents confirming that applicants have individual achievements, evaluated by additional points;
- for applicants for targeted admission - an agreement on targeted training between the applicant and the state authority of the Russian Federation, local government, institution, enterprise;
- 6 photos 3x4 (required - for those who pass exams conducted by MSTU named after N.E.Bauman independently);
- (optionally) a registered certificate / military ID (for young people);
- (preferably) SNILS - Insurance number of an individual personal account
- other documents, the presentation of which is in the interests of applicants.
About the School
Today BMSTU, a National Research University of Engineering and Technology, is one of the three leading universities in Russia and is ranked number one among Russian technical universities. According t ... Read More