The Department of Jurisprudence, Intellectual Property and Judicial Expertise provides training in the direction 40.05.03 Judicial Computer Technical Expertise .
Forensic computer-technical expertise (SKTE) belongs to the class of engineering and technical examinations. A forensic computer-technical expert is able to conduct forensic examinations in criminal and civil cases, cases of administrative offenses, advise law enforcement officials, lawyers and corporate lawyers on the appointment and conduct of forensic examinations, as well as on the possibility of using forensic tools and methods to establish the actual circumstances of the offense , identify conditions conducive to committing offenses in the information sphere, develop dlozheniya to eliminate them.
Forensic computer-technical experts are able to professionally evaluate technical facts and state them in a competent legal language, assess the legal significance of certain circumstances, work competently with advanced IT developments and investigate cybercrimes. The opinion of a forensic expert is one of the types of evidence in any case pending in court.
- Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation
- Company Group-IB
- Russian Federal Center for Forensic Expertise under the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation
- FSBI Center for Expertise and Information Coordination
To participate in the competition for a budget / paid form of study, you must:
- USE in Social Studies (1st priority) ,
- USE on history (2nd priority) ,
- USE in the Russian language (3rd priority) ;
List of documents required for participation in the competition
Applicants to the 1st year of MSTU. N.E. Bauman is provided with the following documents to the selection committee:
- Applications (filled out at the University) addressed to the Rector on the acceptance of documents, on participation in the competition (the areas of training / specialty selected for training are indicated in the Application in the order priority for the applicant) and on consent to enrollment subject to passing through the competition ;
- consent to the processing of personal data (filled out at the University);
- present a passport , and also provide a copy of it (turns 2 and 3 with personal data);
- the original of the document of the established form on education / or a copy of it (for the following categories of applicants, the original is immediately necessary: applicants for the targeted admission; with special admission rights without entrance examinations, to places within a special (10%) quota);
- copies of diplomas of winners or prize-winners of schoolchildren’s olympiads, giving special rights to admission without entrance examinations or to participate in the competition with the highest possible score of 100 points in a subject corresponding to the profile of the olympiad;
- copies of documents confirming the possible presence of applicants' rights: for admission according to the results of entrance tests conducted by MSTU im. N.E. Bauman alone; for admission to places within a special (10%) quota; preemptive right of enrollment;
- copies of documents confirming that applicants have individual achievements, evaluated by additional points;
- for applicants for targeted admission - an agreement on targeted education between an applicant and a government body of the Russian Federation, local government, institution, enterprise;
- special medical report;
- 6 3x4 photos (required - for those who pass exams conducted by MSTU named after N.E.Bauman independently);
- (optionally) a registered certificate / military ID (for young people);
- (preferably) SNILS - Insurance number of an individual personal account;
- other documents, the presentation of which is in the interests of applicants.
About the School
Today BMSTU, a National Research University of Engineering and Technology, is one of the three leading universities in Russia and is ranked number one among Russian technical universities. According t ... Read More