Energy and its rational use today are of paramount importance. Renewable energies have been consolidating their preponderance in the energy sector in Portugal and in the world, constituting one of the sectors of activity with greater opportunity for growth. In this way, the energy sector faces challenges and lacks the right professionals. Graduates in Renewable Energy Engineering, by their general education, can develop professional activity in the industrial sector, services sector, public administration or education, training, research and development, namely in the following areas:
- Production of equipment for use of Renewable Energies, eg, solar thermal collectors, photovoltaic modules, forest biomass burning systems, micra wind turbines;
- Commercialization, installation, maintenance, technical assistance and certification of Renewable Energy systems, including building and industrial refrigeration systems;
- Consultancy in the field of Renewable Energies (eg, project, technical-economic feasibility analysis of projects, energy management, energy audits, environmental impact studies);
- In education, training research and development in the areas of production technologies, transportation and energy storage.
The course is registered in the OET - Order of Technical Engineers, in the Specialty College of Energy Engineering and Power Systems.
- Engineer in the Renewable Energy Systems Project Office;
- Mechanical and Thermal Equipment Manufacturing Engineer;
- Engineer of Energy Production and Air Conditioning;
- Maintenance Engineer of Renewable Energy Systems;
- Consultant and Evaluator of Projects in Services Companies;
- Power Manager;
- Professor, Trainer or Researcher in the areas of Production, Transport and Energy Storage Technologies;
Entrance Examinations for the 2019/2020 school year
Mathematics and (Physics and Chemistry)
Admission Conditions for Brazilian Students for the 2019/2020 school year
See here: http://www.ispgaya.pt/netgaya/files/pagesfile/file/257/acesso_estudantes_brasileiros.pdf
About the School
O ISPGAYA pretende promover o pleno desenvolvimento da personalidade dos seus estudantes através duma formação integrada técnico-científica, sociocultural e humana.