Important Covid-19 Update
- Due to the Covid-19 epidemic, all classes and examinations held within the March -31st December 2020 shall be conducted as usual via ONLINE.
- New Foreign Students who apply during this period may start your online lecture once the EMGS (Education Malaysia Global Services) approved your application.
Learning Goals of Part-Time - Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
The primary goal of the program is to provide in-depth and up to date information on the key trends, changes in the global business environment. By focusing on core disciplines in the field, you will obtain a comprehensive overview of developing yourself professionally for careers in international business.
Objectives of studying Part-Time - Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Ability to comprehend economic development regularities processes of the national economy and to explain them, to take part in substantive discussions and to make decisions according to changing circumstances;
- Ability to apply the knowledge gained in the entrepreneurship management according to the set operational and strategic aims, to follow the implementation process, to make decisions and adjustments for the optimization of operational and strategic activities;
- Ability to carry out professional activity, to formulate and analyze information, problems and to find solutions in one`s profession, using the scientific approach;
- Ability to act ethically and to understand the responsibility for the professional impact on the environment and society;
- Ability to assume responsibility, be able to work in a team, delegate and coordinate responsibilities, plan and organize one`s work efficiently, as well as to deal with conflict situations.
- Study Duration 2 Years
- Awarding Body / Certificate by Paris Graduate School of Management, (PGSM) /Ecole Superieure De Gestion (ESG)
- Study Location Mantissa College Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
BBA Entry Requirements
Malaysian Applicants only
- Applicants with minimum 5 Credits in SPM AND
- Minimum age of 21 years old and above with working experiences
Why BBA PGSM?
- A boutique business school - tailored approach to students.
- Fully Accredited by the Malaysia Qualifications Agency (MQA), meaning that students will receive the necessary government endorsement upon completion of the program.
- Study in Malaysia and get a French University awarded a qualification at an affordable cost.
- Qualification awarded by a top 10% Ranked university in France.
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented.
- Scholarships, flexible payment plans, and early-bird discounts available.
- Perfect city center locations in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Case Study based Masters program.
- TITAS / Communication 2 in the Malay Language
- Ethnicity Relationships / Malaysian Studies 3
- National Language Malay A / Critical Thinking
- Malaysian Economy
- Community Service
Flexible Payments for the BBA, PGSM Program
Mantissa College offers flexible payment plans that allow you to spread the costs of your program fees across three semesters (January, April, August) in a year.
Submit your documents to Mantissa College today and receive scholarships and rebate up to 30% of tuition fees with terms and conditions.
Funding Options for Malaysian Applicants
- PTPTN loan is available to fund up to RM 26,000 in total
- EPF Account 2 withdrawal facility is available
- Maybank 0% interest monthly installment plan is available (6 Months, 12 Months, 18 Months plan)
Why Study BBA from PGSM, France in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia?
- Malaysia is currently the world's 11th most preferred study abroad destination. (Source UNESCO)
- Malaysia currently has more than 150,000 international students from more than 140 countries.
- students enjoy a safe and comfortable living environment with 21st-century amenities, good healthcare, and medical facilities, excellent educational institutions, and world-class recreational and sports facilities.
- Malaysia offers options for quality education programs at an affordable cost.
- In addition, Malaysia is becoming a preferred country for foreign investment in the higher education sector. There are many foreign university branch campuses in Malaysia at present and more are expected to be established in the near future.
About the School
Established on the values of being progressive, motivated and innovative, Mantissa College persistently contributed to nurturing students,in not only to be well qualified academically, but also to pos ... Read More