The part-time degree program in Business is an accredited, nationally recognized courses offered by the Hochschule Wismar, University of Applied Sciences - Technology, Business and Design.
This program is offered at the NBS in two time models, in full-time during the day and on Friday evenings and Saturdays for professionals and trainees.
The vocational options
The bachelor's degree program in Business Administration offers a variety of professional and personal development opportunities. By contents taught you after graduation able economic problems to solve.
The transferability of the technical content of study in your immediate operating environment ensures our practical approach. The state university degree to get a cross-industry qualifier, which opens up a high flexibility in further professional life. The program allows you to pursue more academic options to a promotion, but prepares you as extensive prior to the assumption of responsibility in middle and senior management.
The real estate industry as a sector-specific Business Administration directs its focus on all phases and life cycles of commercial, residential and special properties, The significance of housing and real estate industry is illustrated by the fact that about half of the gross fixed assets tied up in the Federal Republic of Germany for the real estate activities. The boom on site in Hamburg is illustrated by the rising rents and property prices. This makes the Hanseatic city for global investors increasingly interesting, a well-developed international communication skills is therefore of particular importance.
The employability of graduates is at the NBS always in focus. This is supported for example by the integrated free seminar program. Do you think of an academic career after? Take advantage of our scientific publication series for their first release!
The Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration mediated by application-oriented teaching a broad managerial expertise and the ability to recognize in the field of economic and administrative tasks responsible real-world problems to work out possible solutions and critically weighed against each other and a selected alternative solution successfully in practice - also in international context - implement.
The acquisition of responsible tasks requires not only expertise Security and decisiveness. Accordingly, the training on key skills and the promotion of personal development is aligned.
- Introduction to Business Administration
- Financial Accounting
- Business law
- Linear Algebra / Linear Programming
- Soft Skills I
- Marketing & Distribution
- Materials and production management / logistics
- Human Resources
- Management accounting
- economic computer science
- Soft Skills II
- Introducing the Real Estate Management
- property marketing
- Real estate law
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Real estate appraisal
- Financial concepts in the real estate industry
- Case Study Property Management
- Project, process and innovation management
- Balance Sheet Analysis & Accounting Policy
- European economic policy
- Operations Research
- Business Communication od. Business and Politics
- Business Simulation
- Bachelor thesis with colloquium
1 March and 1 September each year
Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- General university or technical college or university Fachgebundene
- OR successful completion of a state-approved career advancement as Master / -in; certified / r technician / -in; certified / r Betriebswirt / -in
- OR by ordinance, especially §§ 18.19 LHG Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (entrance examination, entrance examination) or by the competent government authority for this program equivalent recognized credentials.
8 semesters (48 months); Shortening in previous studies, vocational training or nationally recognized career advancement possible.
Lecture times and places
The courses are held on Fridays 18:00 to 21:15 and Saturday 8:30 to 5:00 p.m. in our study centers and Quarree Holstenhofweg and on the premises of Helmut Schmidt University Hamburg.
Break are in February and in August. From Christmas Eve until New Year neither lectures nor checks.
The tuition fees amount to 48 installments of 260 euros per month. In addition, a one-time examination fee of 300 Euro is for the statutory audit applicable (Total price: 12,780 euros).