The part-time degree program in Business is an accredited, nationally recognized courses offered by the Hochschule Wismar - University of Technology, Business and Design.
This program is offered at the NBS in two time models, in full-time during the day and on Friday evenings and Saturdays for professionals and trainees.
The vocational options
Graduate economics and business courses have a comprehensive insight into the company and accompany planning, management and control, they lead employees and make decisions on personnel matters. Professional and social skills, organizational skills and an ability to work independently are essential. You must know the interdependencies between the various departments and be able, if applicable classify the resulting respective issues and preparing the necessary strategic decisions.
This field of competence transported psychological findings on economic issues in the areas of marketing and human resources, In addition to the field of competence Wirtschaftspsychologie choose your studies with marketing or Personnel Management, another specific business management and gain qualifications for professional activities in human resources departments, market research and marketing or in HR and management consultancies.
The program prepares students for practice to the demands of corporate management activities before and makes you sound in the methodology of scientific work. They are qualified to be successful in international companies or organizations and in culturally different embossed occupational and labor fields by international issues be integrated wherever appropriate courses.
The study can be conceptually divided into two phases: In the first three semesters there are only basic modules. Focus is to provide the necessary for the further Studienweg basic knowledge in the areas of methodology, business, economics, mathematics and law. Even in later semesters you build parallel to your course of study specializations your business know-how even further.
The rapid crosslinking of the course content is mainly promoted that not every module is tested in the form of a written exam: At least one module per semester is completed by a household and / or presentation. This should especially promote your methodological competence in the field of scientific work and put you in the position to provide the necessary information, even with complex issues and to evaluate them critically.
- Introduction to Business Administration
- Financial Accounting
- Business law
- Linear Algebra / Linear Programming
- Soft Skills I
- Marketing & Distribution
- Materials and production management / logistics
- Human Resources
- Management accounting
- economic computer science
- Soft Skills II
- od marketing sales personnel and corporate management -. Module 1
- od marketing sales personnel and corporate management -. Module 2
- od marketing sales personnel and corporate management -. Module 3
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Fundamentals of Economic Psychology
- Internal Business Psychology
- Case Studies Advertising and Sales Psychology
- Project, process and innovation management
- Balance Sheet Analysis & Accounting Policy
- European economic policy
- Operations Research
- Business Communication od. Business and Politics
- Business Simulation
- Bachelor thesis with colloquium
1 March and 1 September each year
Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- General university or technical college or university Fachgebundene
- OR successful completion of a state-approved career advancement as Master / -in; certified / r technician / -in; certified / r Betriebswirt / -in
- OR by ordinance, especially §§ 18.19 LHG Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (entrance examination, entrance examination) or by the competent government authority for this program equivalent recognized credentials.
8 semesters (48 months); Shortening in previous studies, vocational training or nationally recognized career advancement possible.
Lecture times and places
The courses are held on Fridays 18:00 to 21:15 and Saturday 8:30 to 5:00 p.m. in our study centers and Quarree Holstenhofweg and on the premises of Helmut Schmidt University Hamburg.
Break are in February and in August. From Christmas Eve until New Year neither lectures nor checks.
The tuition fees amount to 48 installments of 260 euros per month. In addition, a one-time examination fee of 300 Euro is for the statutory audit applicable (Total price: 12,780 euros).
About the School
Die NBS Northern Business School Hochschule für Management und Sicherheit ist eine staatlich anerkannte Hochschule in privater Trägerschaft mit Sitz in Hamburg.