University Analyst in Business Administration (3 years)
Bachelor of Business Administration (4 years)
Resol. ME No. 226/14 - Modif. Note NO2017-02829872-APN-DNGU # ME
Face-to-face modality. Undergraduate degree/>
The entry to EAN is unrestricted although the applicant must meet the following admission requirements:
- Interview with pedagogical advisor.
- Attendance to talk of professional responsibilities with the Director of the Career.
- Assistance to institutional presentation by the Rector.
- Participation of the entrance course: Introduction to the Sciences of the Administration
- In addition to the documentation requirements stipulated in the internal regulations
The correct administration of organizations allows them to be efficient and efficient in achieving defined strategies, flexibility and innovation capacity to adapt to changes. In an increasingly dynamic, competitive and globalized environment, having specialized professionals in Business Administration is an essential condition for the development and sustainability of all types of structures, whether with or without profit and large structures or little.
The Graduates in Business Administration of EAN are able to participate in the formulation and interpretation of the general guidelines drawn by the policies and strategies of the organization. They will be able to implement, control these guidelines, and be able to stimulate, support and motivate their collaborators for performance focused on achievement.
Scope of Title
SCOPE OF THE TITLE: UNIVERSITY ANALYST IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- Assist those companies that, for their sustainability and growth, require the realization of processes of structural change or processes.
- Plan and implement ventures, guide existing companies towards growth, developing them in the search for new business opportunities.
- Plan and implement the development of a new company of any type and size.
SCOPE OF THE TITLE: DEGREE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- Create, organize and manage organizations of different type, activity and scope, from middle and top positions of them, including the General Management or as independent advisors.
- Train and guide organizations of any type, activity and size, to the search for new business opportunities, based on creativity and ingenuity, as independent advisors.
- Assist as independent consultants those companies that, for their sustainability and growth, require the realization of processes of structural change or processes.
- Advise companies of different types, activities and scope for the effective and efficient management of their human resources and the rational use of technology, either as an integral part of them or as independent consultants.