The degree in business administration, through its general education, will be able to act in the following fields: Finance, Logistics, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Strategy, Production and materials, not forgetting that their expertise in those fields will be given to the continuity of studies through strict graduate or broad sense.
Skills and Abilities
- Recognize and define problems, make changes in the production process, to act preventively;
- Developing expression and communication compatible with professional practice, including the negotiation and interpersonal or intergroup communications;
- Think and act critically on the sphere of production, including its position and function in the productive structure under its control and management;
- Develop logical, critical and analytical thinking;
- Have initiative, creativity, determination, political and administrative will, willingness to learn, openness to change and quality awareness and ethical implications of their professional activity;
- Develop ability to transfer knowledge of life and everyday experience to the desktop;
- Be able to assume leadership positions, work in multidisciplinary team;
- Understand the overall organizational context, integrated, systemic and strategic way, in its relations with the external environment;
- Being able to relate satisfactorily with the social, political, economic and cultural which is inserted, considering always present social values, justice and professional ethics;
- Being able to continuously learn, both in their training, and in its practice.
Advisory, consultancy, diagnosis, planning and management research: - Financial; - Material; - Marketing; - Production; - Human Resources.
Filename: R $ 598.90. From the 2nd installment: R $ 539.01 (Only paid tuition to maturity)