The UNIFACEX Administration course's mission is to train professionals capable of managing organizations in the light of changes and transformations inherent in contemporary and promote positive results within the organizational paradigms, always internalize values such as human enhancement, professional ethics, justice, social responsibility and environmental.
The goal of UNIFACEX Administration course is to train graduates capable of appropriating continuously, technical, social, economic, political, technological and cultural foundations to exercise their profession through innovative strategies that suit the regional peculiarities, national and international organizations.
WHY UNIFACEX ADMINISTRATION?
- We are the 5th best course of management in Brazil according ENADE indicators;
- Starry course in the evaluation of higher education conducted by Student Guide 2012 and 2013 Editora Abril;
- Pedagogical Political Project appropriate to the new guidelines the Ministry of Education, focusing on training for competence-based teaching, research and extension;
- faculty comprising 80% of masters and doctors with an average of 5 years in the course;
- trained teachers, dynamic and articulated with business practices;
- dynamic lessons using methodologies that value the development of the theory combined with business experience through diagnostics and organizational analysis as early as the 1st period;
- Exclusive business simulation methodology that favors consolidation of tacit knowledge and transdisciplinary;
- NE3 - Center for Studies in Business Strategy integrates teachers and students in applied research;
- Full integration with the graduate;
- They are continuously developed activities of various sorts, such as lectures, technical visits, mini-courses, assistance to community among others;
- scholarships for students in basic scientific research;
- educational monitoring of supply, research and extension;
- Management Symposium - annual congregation of event and celebration of the administrator of the day;
- date collection and consistent with the need for training;
- Arkhe - Junior Enterprise, which enables student learning in more tangible form;
- own communication channels aimed at interaction and integration among teachers, students and the general community.
Campus CIC: Morning, Afternoon and Night
morning | R $ 594.00 Integral | R $ 499.00 Paid to the Evening maturity | R $ 594.00 Integral | R $ 499.00 Paid to the Night maturity | R $ 594.00 Integral | R $ 549.00 Paid to maturity
Program taught in: