BS in Management
A career in management is a career in leadership.
Interested in a career directing and motivating others? Our faculty of experienced managers brings you real-world knowledge at a campus in the heart of Chicago, an international business city. Management students enjoy special access to executives from across the Chicago business community, as well as practical learning opportunities grounded in critical and analytical approaches to organizational dynamics and human resources.
The Bachelor of Science in Management from Business school will equip you with the necessary skills to successfully lead and manage people and organizations. With a varied curriculum encompassing human resource management, strategic management, leadership, managerial skills and managerial logistics, you’ll gain the skills to excel in and lead teams, negotiate conflict and develop strategy to help a business succeed.
Management students can opt for a concentration in human resource management, leadership and managerial skills, strategic management or managerial logistics.
With a degree in management from our school of Business, you’ll learn to:
- Develop personal leadership skills
- Manage and motivate people at work
- Apply management principles to business problems
- Employ conflict resolution skills within the workplace
- Recognize how global factors influence decision-making
- Understand how social responsibility relates to business
- Identify efficient distribution channels
- Analyze the competitive position of a company
Program taught in: