- B.B.A. in Management, General Management Concentration
- B.B.A. in Management, Entrepreneurship Concentration
- B.B.A. in Management, Human Resource Management Concentration
- Minor, Entrepreneurship
Who Would be Interested in Management?
- Are seeking leadership skills
- Want opportunities for career advancement
- Want opportunities for travel through global assignments
- Are self-motivated and are interested in owning a business
- Management is accredited by AACSB International.
- Students are prepared for careers in small business settings as well as corporate settings.
- Students have co-operative education opportunities in both options.
- Students may participate in two professional student organizations, SAM and SHRME.
- Students are taught by academically qualified faculty.
What Are the Requirements to be Admitted to this Program?
- Students may select the Management, General Management option or the Management, Human Resource Management option as their major upon applying to the university.
Where Are Recent Graduates Employed?
- Sherwin Williams Company
- Hitachi Automotive Systems of America Inc.
- Lexmark International
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 25, 2017