One of the programs in IUP FEB UGM is a 4-years undergraduate program in Management. IUP FEB UGM offers interests in Marketing, Operations, Management, Entrepreneurship and E-Business, Human Resource Management and Organizational Theory.
The IUP curriculum includes community service, a program held by Universitas Gadjah Mada to develop leadership skills and to contribute to society especially that is in underdeveloped regions. The community service helps student sharpen their problem-solving and teamwork skills.
In addition to preparing the graduates who are ready to play important roles in the global market, IUP sets requirements to broaden students' international academic exposure. In order to get Sarjana (Bachelor) degree, they are required to experience at least one of the international Academic Exposures, namely: double degree program, student exchange program, or short-term academic program.
Why Choose FEB UGM?
FEB UGM is the one and only business school who earned AACSB. Earning AACSB means opening a wider international network among the best school of business in the world.
- Indonesian Values and Ideology
- English Writing Skills
- Statistics for Economics I
- Introduction to Business
- Introduction to Economics I
- Introduction to Accounting
- Mathematics for Economics I
- Indonesian Language and Culture
- Mathematics for Economics II
- Introduction to Economics II
- Cost Accounting and Management Accounting
- Soft skills
- Quantitative Method for Decision Making
- Business Law
- Operation Management and Innovation
- Organizational Behaviour
- Business Communication and Negotiation
- Financial Management I
- International Human Resource Management
- Consumer Behaviour
- Financial Management II
- Statistics for Economics II
- Econometrics I
- Managerial Economics
- Human Resource Management
- International Operations and Innovation Management
- Business Environment: Sociology & Politics
- Business Sustainability
- Management Information System
- International Business
- Business Planning
- Portfolio Management and Investment Analysis
- German Language
- Business Research Methodology
- Business Ethics
- Strategic Management
- Social Community Service
Note: Student can take the credits up to 24 credits if they have the GPA min 3,75
- Senior High School (SMU) or equivalent (Graduates of 2019, 2018, 2017).
- A-Level qualification, IB qualification, or equal with Indonesian High School qualification.
- Sign up for an application account.
- Complete the online application form and upload the necessary documents (Minimum 150 KB and maximum 200 KB).
- Pay a non-refundable application fee via Multi-Payment System of Bank Mandiri, BNI, BRI, BSM, or BTN as requested.
- Admission Card can be printed on the day as mentioned in your application account.
The facilities include online journals, library with a huge collection of resources and over 1,800 database journals, English Language Support Center, free and fast (up to 20 Mbps) internet access for students. The collections of the library include reference books, magazines, and newspapers, research reports, thesis and dissertations. Each classroom for lecturing activities is provided with Air Conditioner (AC), a Computer Unit, wireless audio/microphone, projector slide, and an LCD projector. Sport facilities such as fitness center, soccer field, tennis court, badminton court, basketball, volleyball, and hockey are available.