One of the programs in IUP FEB UGM is a 4-years undergraduate program in Economics. IUP FEB UGM offers interests in Monetary Economics, Public Economics, International Economics, Business Economics, and Development Economics.
The IUP curriculum includes community service, a program held by Universitas Gadjah Mada to develop leadership skills and to contribute to society especially that is in underdeveloped regions. The community service helps student sharpen their problem-solving and teamwork skills.
In addition to preparing the graduates who are ready to play important roles in the global market, IUP sets requirements to broaden students' international academic exposure. In order to get Sarjana (Bachelor) degree, they are required to experience at least one of the international Academic Exposures, namely: double degree program, student exchange program, or short-term academic program.
Why Choose FEB UGM?
FEB UGM is the one and only business school who earned AACSB. Earning AACSB means opening a wider international network among the best school of business in the world.
- Introduction to Accounting
- English Writing Skills
- Introduction to Business
- Mathematics for Economics I
- Statistics for Economics I
- Indonesian Language and Culture
- Introduction to Economics I
- Introduction to Economics II
- Mathematical Logic
- Quantitative Method for Decision Making
- Public Sector Accounting
- Mathematics for Economics II
- Introduction to Law
- Financial Management I
- German Language
- Statistics For Economics II
- Macroeconomics I
- Sociology Economics
- Indonesian Values and Ideology
- Strategic Management
- Financial Management II
- Business Communication and Negotiation
- Portfolio Theory and Investment Analysis
- Microeconomics I
- Microeconomics II 3
- International Economics I 3
- Development Economics I 3
- Public Economics I 3
- Econometrics 1
- Monetary Economics I
- Macroeconomics II 3
- Indonesian Economy
- History of Economic Thought
- Public Economics II
- Econometrics II
- Monetary Economics II
- International Economics II
- Development Economics II
- Research Methodology
- Workshop on Theory of Economics
- Business Economics I
- Workshop of Monetary Economics
- Workshop on Development Economics
- Workshop on International Economics
- Workshop on Public Economics
- Social Community Service
- Bachelor Thesis
Note: Student can take the credits up to 24 credits if they have the GPA min 3,75
- Senior High School (SMU) or equivalent (Graduates of 2019, 2018, 2017).
- A-Level qualification, IB qualification, or equal with Indonesian High School qualification.
- Sign up for an application account.
- Complete the online application form and upload the necessary documents (Minimum 150 KB and maximum 200 KB).
- Pay a non-refundable application fee via Multi-Payment System of Bank Mandiri, BNI, BRI, BSM, or BTN as requested.
- Admission Card can be printed on the day as mentioned in your application account.
The facilities include online journals, library with a huge collection of resources and over 1,800 database journals, English Language Support Center, free and fast (up to 20 Mbps) internet access for students. The collections of the library include reference books, magazines, and newspapers, research reports, thesis and dissertations. Each classroom for lecturing activities is provided with Air Conditioner (AC), a Computer Unit, wireless audio/microphone, projector slide, and an LCD projector. Sport facilities such as fitness center, soccer field, tennis court, badminton court, basketball, volleyball, and hockey are available.
Program taught in: