The International Undergraduate Program in Economics provides the understanding on the macro and micro economics theories to solve economics problems. In addition on that, the program equips students with specific knowledge on development economics, business economics, monetary economics, public economics and international economics.
The IUP curriculum includes community service, a program held by Universitas Gadjah Mada to develop leadership skills and to contribute to society especially that is in underdeveloped regions. The community service helps students sharpen their problem-solving and teamwork skills.
In addition to preparing the graduates who are ready to play important roles in the global market, IUP sets requirements to broaden students' international academic exposure. In order to get Sarjana (Bachelor) degree, they are required to experience at least one of the international Academic Exposures, namely: double degree program, student exchange program, or short-term academic program.
Why Choose FEB UGM?
FEB UGM is the one and only business school who earned AACSB. Earning AACSB means opening a wider international network among the best school of business in the world.
FEB UGM has approximately 5,500 students and it is supported by more 200 faculties and professional staffs. It offers degree programs ranging from undergraduate, masterm to doctoral level.
- Senior High School (SMU) or equivalent (Graduates of 2019, 2018, 2017).
- High School graduation certificate SAT/A-Level/International Baccalaureate or equivalent certificate
- ID Card (SIM/KTP/Passport/Student Card)
- Coloured Photograph with white background
- Certificate of awards (if any)
- Sign up for an application account.
- Complete the online application form and upload the necessary documents (Minimum 150 KB and maximum 200 KB).
- Pay a non-refundable application fee via the Multi-Payment System of Bank Mandiri, BNI, BRI, BSM, or BTN as requested.
- Admission Card can be printed on the day as mentioned in your application account.
Student Learning Outcomes
The graduates are prepared to explore issues and undertake problem-solving analyses in global business and economics while emphasizing ethics and local values.
About the School
Considered one of the oldest universities in Indonesia, Universitas Gadjah Mada serves as a pillar of educational awakening in Indonesia and purports to be a defender and disseminator of Pancasila.