Computer science is an intellectually rich and rapidly growing field that has had a profound effect on our society and everyday lives. Studying IUP in Computer Science allow students to have numerous opportunities to gain hands-on experience in this dynamic field through research and internship programs. Computer science majors are in high demand for well-paying jobs in technology, science, business, healthcare, industry, government, and other sectors.
Computer science, computing, and computer technology are part of just about everything that touches our lives from the cars we drive to the movies we watch, to the ways business and government deal with us.
IUP Computer Science provides students with an education of the highest possible quality. The program offers overseas as well as Indonesian students an opportunity to study and obtain their Bachelor's degree in Computer Science with international standard and excellent curriculum. Other than the ‘A’ category accredited by the National Accreditation Board of Higher Education (BAN-PT), the program has been accredited by ASIIN (Accreditation Agency for Degree Programs in Engineering, Computer Science, the Natural Sciences and Mathematics), a certified international accreditation agency that is based in Germany.
The vision of Undergraduate Program in Computer Science, Department of Computer Science and Electronics Universitas Gadjah Mada are:
Being a nationally leading and superior Computer Science Study Program in running the education, research, and community service in the field of information systems and technology.
The mission of the Computer Science Undergraduate Study Program, Universitas Gadjah Mada, is to develop and improve the quality and process of education on the front line with internationally leveled graduates by:
- Developing and improving the quality of academic staff and students as well as graduates in basic research and applications that support the development of computer science and information technology for the welfare of the nation and humanity;
- Implementing the Tri Dharma of Higher Education is education, research, and community service.
- Calculus 1
- Basic Physics I
- Basic Chemistry I
- Programming I
- Programming Lab I
- Logic for Computer Science
- Introduction to Computer Science
- Calculus II
- Linear Algebra Elementary
- Programming II
- Programming Lab II
- Discrete Mathematics
- Digital Systems
- Elementary Differential Equations
- Organization and Computer Architecture
- Database Practicum
- Algorithm and Complexity Analysis
- Probability and Stochastic Processes
- Languages and Otomata
- Computer Graphics
- Computer Network
- Computer Network Practicum
- Operating System
- Operating System Practicum
- Advanced Algorithm
- Numerical Method
- Artificial Intelligence
- Elective course 1
- Elective course 2
- Software Development
- Software Development Practicum
- Cryptography and Network Security
- Research Methodology
- Elective course 3
- Elective course 4
- Elective course 5
- Scientific Writing
- Philosophy of Computer Science
- Machine Learning
- Entrepreneurship and Success Skills
- Information Technology Project Management
- Community Service Program
- Elective course 6
- Elective course
- Thesis proposal
- Elective course 8
- Elective course 9
- Elective course 10
- Undergraduate Thesis
- Module 1 & Module 2
Graduates of 2019, 2018, and 2017 from:
- Senior High School or
- A-Level or
- International Baccalaureate
- Sign up for an application account.
- Complete the online application form and upload the necessary documents (minimum 150 kb and maximum 800kb).
- Pay the non-refundable application fee via Multi-Payment System of Bank Mandiri, BNI, BRI, BSM, or BTN as requested.
- Print application form, if you can not print the application form or your online application fail, please contact us.
- Admission Card can be printed three (3) days before the admission test date.