Do you already have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing, communication or journalism? Then we have great news! Take our new one-year course in International Communication & Media and graduate as a full-blown international communication expert.
Practice makes perfect
In this short programme, you will take all of the courses in English, together with a group of international students.
You will be taught by our own lecturers as well as by international professionals. An excellent opportunity to build up an international network.
Acquire a detailed understanding of the communication specialist’s profession. Prove that your communication plans work in a final project with an (international) business partner. Go international for your internship! Peru, New York, Shanghai, South Africa, New Zealand, ... Where do you want to study?
Specific diploma requirements
In addition to the general admission requirements for English bachelor programmes, these are the specific diploma requirements for the abbreviated/ one-year degree
Additional evaluation by study counsellor based on Earlier Obtained Qualifications (EOQ) for students with a Bachelor’s OR Master’s degree in:
- Ba/Ma in Strategy and planning in Communication
- Ba/Ma in Business and Society
- Ba/Ma in Creation
- Ba/Ma in Communication skills.
Additional evaluation by study counsellor based on Earlier Obtained Qualifications (EOQ) and Earlier Obtained Credits (EOC) for students with at least 120 ECTS-credits (exempted EOQ), proving experience/expertise/competence in:
- Strategy and planning in Communication
- Business and Society
- Expert Classes: The Future of Communication Technology (5 ECTS)
- Expert Classes Brand Communication (4 ECTS)
- Certificates in Digital Communication & Marketing (3 ECTS)
- Lab International Communication Management (6 ECTS)
- Writing & Presentation: Expert Skills (3 ECTS)
- Basic Skills: Graphic Design (3 ECTS)
- Expert Skills: Graphic Design (3 ECTS)
- Expert Skills: Media (3 ECTS)
- Survival Dutch (3 ECTS)
- Frans 5 (3 ECTS)
- Engels 5 (3 ECTS)
- Intercultural Communication (3 ECTS)
- Media & Diversity (3 ECTS)
- Ethical managerial problem-solving (4 ECTS)
- International Project 3 (3 ECTS)
- Regional and City Marketing (3 ECTS)
- International Media (3 ECTS)
- Introduction to the Regional Focus North-America (3 ECTS)
- Mobile & Social Media Storytelling (3 ECTS)
Internship XL - International Communication (30 ECTS)
About the School
Welcome to the international website of Thomas More! Thomas More is the largest university of applied sciences in Flanders, offering over 31 Dutch-taught and 5 English-taught bachelor degree programs ... Read More