We will learn you how to organize international human resource management, how to manage international logistics processes, you will gain a good knowledge of international business finance and you’ll learn how to prepare an international marketing plan.
Personalized learning is a key principle of our education. It doesn’t mean, however, that you have to do it all by yourself: there are well-defined requirements and learning objectives to be achieved. Moreover, we provide clear instructions. But your study pace and your pathway towards reaching your goals are for you to decide. Every class has its own coach, who helps you accomplish your goals.
Personalized learning in our programme is structured in the following four learning activities:
- Office: in a spacious, well-equipped room you work either individually or in groups on the learning objectives or assignments of your projects or subjects. During ‘office’ hours, you get to decide what you want to work on. There are lecturers available to ask for advice or an explanation.
- Lectures: short instruction classes not longer than 30 minutes providing you with information on independent office work.
- Practice: a 30-minute mini-workshop to train practical skills, e.g. foreign-language or presentation skills.
- Workshops: duration 2 hours; focusing on personal and professional skills.
In our four-year English-taught Bachelor’s program, we prepare you for a future management position. We combine theory and practice, through projects and internships. Studying or an internship abroad during at least one semester is also part of the program.
Our graduates have a solid base in 21st-century skills, such as communication skills, collaboration, critical thinking, intercultural sensitivity, innovative thinking, management of information, flexibility and personal and professional development.
Unique about this program at Windesheim:
- Intensive collaboration with the work field: as of day 1 you work in several projects with companies and organizations, so after graduating you already have a lot of practical experience.
- Windesheim has strong expertise in internet marketing.
- A very personal approach to students: small classes, lecturers are coaches as well and really care about your success.
- It’s easy to find a job in the Netherlands after graduation, and therefore we will teach you a basic level of the Dutch language.
After graduating, you can start your career for example as a:
- International project manager
- International business developer
- Global product manager
- Account manager
- (Online) marketing manager
You can continue your career as:
- International marketing director
- Export manager
- Head of international sales
- Director of the marketing department
- Executive secretary
Also, many several continue with a Master’s program at one of the Dutch or other international universities, for example:
- International Business Administration
- Intercultural Communications
- International Law
- Finance and accounting
- International Logistics / Supply Chain Management
- International Law
- Organization and people
- Marketing & Sales
- Career counselling
1st Semester: same subjects as in year one.
2nd Semester: internship abroad
YEAR 3 and 4
- Same subjects as in year one and year two
- Study abroad
- Graduation in a company
- 1 June for non EU/EEA students
- 15 June for EU/EEA students
Unfortunately, Windesheim doesn't provide scholarships, but our tuition fee is very reasonable.
For more information, visit our website www.windesheim.com
About the School
Windesheim is the number 2 broad-based University of Applied Sciences in the Netherlands; we are highly ranked by both students and experts and highly reputed for our personal approach and close colla ... Read More