Do you pursue a career with internationally operating companies, small and medium-sized enterprises and family businesses? Are you interested in management, logistics, finance, (internet) marketing, and languages? In our four-year English-taught Bachelor’s program, we prepare you for a future management position. We combine theory and practice, through projects and internships. Studying or an internship abroad during at least one semester is also part of the program.
Our graduates have a solid base in 21st-century skills, such as communication skills, collaboration, critical thinking, intercultural sensitivity, innovative thinking, management of information, flexibility and personal and professional development.
When you graduate, you have the knowledge and skills which are necessary for doing business around the globe and you know how to write an international business plan. You’re able to manage international business processes. You know about the importance of differences in cultures and how to act accordingly, and of course, you can communicate in different languages.
Unique about this program at Windesheim:
- Intensive collaboration with the work field: as of day 1 you work in several projects with companies and organizations, so after graduating you already have a lot of practical experience.
- Windesheim has strong expertise in internet marketing.
- A very personal approach to students: small classes, lecturers are coaches as well and really care about your success.
- It’s easy to find a job in the Netherlands after graduation, and therefore we will teach you a basic level of the Dutch language.
After graduating, you can start your career for example as a:
- International project manager
- International business developer
- Global product manager
- Account manager
- (Online) marketing manager
You can continue your career as:
- International marketing director
- Export manager
- Head of international sales
- Director of the marketing department
- Executive secretary
Also, many several continue with a Master’s program at one of the Dutch or other international universities, for example:
- International Business Administration
- Intercultural Communications
- International Law
- Finance and accounting
- International Logistics / Supply Chain Management
- International Law
- Organization and people
- Marketing & Sales
- Career counselling
1st Semester: same subjects as in year one.
2nd Semester: internship abroad
YEAR 3 and 4
- Same subjects as in year one and year two
- Study abroad
- Graduation in a company
- 1 June for non EU/EEA students
- 15 June for EU/EEA students
Unfortunately, Windesheim doesn't provide scholarships.
For more information, visit our website www.windesheim.com
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 18, 2018