Are you interested in international issues relating to economics and business economics? Do topics like the financial crisis and the expansion of the Chinese economy intrigue you? The International Bachelor Economics and Business Economics is a captivating three-year programme that focuses on worldwide issues related to economics and business from expanding markets to the impact of financial crises. Not only will you develop your analytical and problem-solving skills
we also enable you to further develop your writing, reading, speaking and presentation during this programme.
Are you ambitious, driven, self-motivated and eager to study together with international students? In that case, the International Bachelor Economics and Business Economics is the programme for you!
The following traits will stand you in good stead to do well in this programme:
• You have an affinity with mathematics.
• Studying in English poses no serious problem for you.
• Sharing your (international) experiences is something you enjoy.
• You thrive in a team setting, but can also work independently.
• While trying to get the most out of your study, you do not mind hard work.
International Bachelor Economics and Business Economics is more than just a top degree in economics and business, due to its truly unique class structure (as 50% of students are international), its attractive teaching structure (block system) and techniques (interactive classes) and its international faculty. Moreover, Rotterdam is a vibrant, multicultural city that is at the forefront of exciting developments in industry, logistics, science, culture and architecture.
The International Bachelor Economics and Business Economics programme will bring you:
• A thorough understanding of economics and business economics
• A balanced mix of theory and practice
• An international classroom, cosmopolitan atmosphere and ample opportunities to study abroad
• Advanced teaching methods and personal academic support
• Excellent career opportunities.
About the School
Based in Rotterdam, the economic and logistics centre of Europe, Erasmus School of Economics is one of the world’s leading academic institutions. The school has a long-standing tradition of high-quali ... Read More