It's the ESPM Humanities Course
This course is for those who are curious to understand human behavior, explain society's trends and understand, after all, why people do what they do. At the end of the course, you will be able to work in areas related to behavioral economics, trends, consumer insights, human behavior, artificial intelligence and management of diversity and inclusion, in addition to working on research on related topics.
Three pillars of knowledge
The ESPM Graduation in Social Sciences and Consumption was designed to train bold professionals, who know how to understand and even anticipate the needs of the market.
Market Research and Consumer Insights
You can work in companies, research institutes and advertising agencies in the following areas:
- Market research
- Consumer Insights
- Trends / Fashion
Behavior Analysis and Technohumanism
Monitor the main technological innovations and advances in science in order to anticipate their impact on people's lives, and their consequences for families, organizations and society:
- The Transhuman
- Artificial intelligence
- Internet of Things
- Sociology of the future
Diversity and Inclusion
- Diversity, Gender and People with Disabilities in organizations
- Actions to transform intolerance into inclusion
- Marketing and communication of taboo products
ESPM LifeLab aims to add technical, behavioral and cognitive knowledge to your training. Thus, when you graduate, you will be much more prepared to work both in traditional professions and in those that require relational and self-knowledge skills, such as scientists, executives and creatives. During the course, you will have the opportunity to choose between a cycle of disciplines, organized in three pillars:
- Learning Lab
- Scientific thinking
- Logic and Data Visualization
- Computational reasoning
- Purpose, career and self-realization
- Presentation of ideas and projects
- Leadership and multicultural work
Commandments of the course
- I respect the plurality of ideologies.
- Ethics and socio-environmental responsibility.
- The consumer must be understood as a person, first of all. Consuming is just one of life's roles.
- Consumption is not consumerism. Materialism should not be life's greatest goal.
- Intolerance must be transformed into acceptance and inclusion.
A real course in Behavioral Sciences!
This is a true Behavioral Sciences Course, as it combines the classic disciplines of social sciences - sociology, anthropology and political science - with a significant load of psychology.
For those who enjoy analyzing and understanding human behavior, this is among all undergraduate courses that offers the highest workload and number of psychology subjects (of course, not to mention the faculties of psychology). In addition to combining social sciences and psychology, it also offers bold disciplines such as human sexuality, religious sciences and neurosciences.
See if you identify with one or more of the following interests:
- He likes humanities and is a questioner;
- He is curious about human behavior;
- He wants a profession in which he will feel useful to society;
- He wants to understand why products go in and out of fashion;
- Want to get involved in social and environmental causes;
- You want a dynamic profession in which you will discover new things every day;
- It questions the present and projects the future.
The market wants a differentiated professional. Same as the course.
The Social Scientist will be responsible for monitoring and understanding the social movements that impact consumer behavior, values and attitudes, being able to act in different sectors, such as: Research Institutes, Advertising Agencies and goods and services companies. This professional will be able to identify trends and point out opportunities, developing scenario plans, being the bridge of inspiration and innovation between the consumer, society and the company. In addition, you will also be able to work in a pioneering way in the growing areas that manage gender diversity and People with disabilities in Organizations.
About the School
Com mais de 65 anos de história, a ESPM é referência brasileira em comunicação, marketing e gestão no ensino superior, com DNA de inovação e tecnologia presente em todos os processos de aprendizagem, ... Read More