THE Degree in Marketing Intends to introduce in marketing teaching in Portugal a training centered on the analytical and relational skills of the student, which intersect with management and marketing knowledge. A marketer is responsible for "creating the business of the company": deciding what products to sell, to whom, at what price, where, when and how; Set sales targets; Plan to reach them.
The degree allows students to acquire the skills to:
- Mastering the fundamentals of company management and strategy;
- Have a critical attitude about marketing strategies;
- Perspective trends;
- Solve problems of organizations, using critical thinking creatively;
- Assume a proactive role of team management and leadership;
- Use the main equipment, software, methods and techniques related to marketing.
This degree, taught 100% in English, has a compulsory semester of international mobility *, and the student is also able to attend one of two international reference schools:
- PACE University (New York, USA)
- ESCE - École Supérieure du Commerce Extérieur (Paris, France)
- Marketing Direction
- Market Analyst and Research
- Product and Brands Management
- Pricing Analyst
About the School
The Universidade Europeia is part of the largest global group of Higher Education - Laureate International Universities - and offers access to student-centered quality education.