Traditionally, sport management is based on the scientific field of sport, neglecting the knowledge of the business sciences.
Our offer emerges from the synergy between the Faculty of Health Sciences and Sports and the Faculty of Business and Social Sciences, bringing together the experience of the professional context of Sport with the scientific know-how of management, marketing, finance and leadership.
We apply competence-based teaching while developing knowledge, skills and attitudes.
We encourage the development of soft-skills, not just hard-skills, because we believe that professional success is as dependent on knowledge as it is about interpersonal relationships.
Our mission is to train global professionals through an international semester, foreign professionals in the classroom, and English-language co-teaching.
We place the student at the center of the teaching-learning process as an active agent in building their knowledge.
We want students to be able to produce creative solutions to traditional business problems.
- International semester at the Real Madrid University School.
- Active teaching methods based on problems and projects formulated with clubs and companies.
- Monthly workshops taught by Real Madrid professionals.
- Professional internship in the last semester of the degree.
- Inter-professional education with experience of intervention in multidisciplinary teams.
- Sports facilities of excellence in a single location in the center of Lisbon.
- Field week in the field of Nature Exploration Activities.
- Sports industry professionals in the classroom (conferences and masterclasses).
- Professional certification of CEDIS.
- Optional Curriculum Units for Sports Club Management, Golf Courses, Health
- Supply of a Sports Equipment Kit.
- Sports Event Management
- Municipal sport
- Golf courses
- Management of sports companies and sports clubs
Economics or Geography or Mathematics
In partnership with Escuela Universitaria Real Madrid, the student spends the 5th semester of international mobility in Madrid, being the same taught in English.
Companies that collaborate in internships and seminars throughout the degree:
- Club VII
- Olympic Committee
- Portuguese Institute of Sport and Youth
- WT Vision
- Triathlon Federation of Portugal
- Fitness hut
- Portuguese Golf Federation
- Professional Football Players Union
- Portuguese Club Gymnasium
- Sport Lisboa and Benfica
- Portugal Sporting Club
- Goal Manager
- Belenenses Football Club
Enrolling in this degree was the best option I took!
The atmosphere and dynamics in the classroom are spectacular, the experiences close to the professional context and the competence and attention of the teachers prepare us in the best way for the business world of Sport.
About the School
The Universidade Europeia is part of the largest global group of Higher Education - Laureate International Universities - and offers access to student-centered quality education.