THE Degree in games and apps development Has an innovative program that responds to the need for professionals prepared for the challenges of the digital gaming industry and mobile applications.
- Course mostly oriented by projects: from the first to the last semester, everything is focused on the projects of the students. With the support of faculty and companies, at the end of the course, students have developed six projects;
- The projects to be developed, develop the skills that the market expects from this type of professionals, involving the integration of knowledge, teamwork and interaction with students of other degrees, with more focused skills in the areas of graphic design and game design ;
- Students gain experience in multiple technologies, including mobile and web environments, 3D, game consoles, PC, among others, and explore new horizons through curricular units dedicated to creativity and critical thinking as well as emerging gaming technologies.
This degree in Games and Applications Development is taught 100% in English and has a semester of compulsory international mobility in order to prepare the student for a global perspective so essential in this professional area, and the student is also able to attend it in Media Design School * (Auckland, New Zealand).
In this degree, students develop the games of the future, with technologies of the future.
- Extra costs with the program abroad, transportation, accommodation and meals are charged to the student.
- Digital Game Scheduler
- Multimedia and mobile application developer
- Interactive Systems and Artificial Intelligence
- Games for social networks and companies
About the School
The Universidade Europeia is part of the largest global group of Higher Education - Laureate International Universities - and offers access to student-centred quality education.