This global bachelor's degree in Marketing responds to a market need in terms of creative, innovative, and sustainable projects, integrating knowledge and practical skills, and able to have a theoretical reflection and analysis of socioeconomic and cultural situations, in national and international context.
This course in marketing is taught entirely in English and is focused on soft skills, providing students with both practical and operational abilities and will allow them to have a better integration in their surrounding environment as professionals and individuals. Leaving behind the much used "paper and pencil" approach, devoting a significant amount of time to laboratory interventions, field work and vocational studies, giving special emphasis to "know" together with "know-how", we will look for the desirable result: the "how to be". This philosophy is embodied in the following way:
- The course’s plan ensures that students are involved in both individual and group activities that include different teaching methodologies: theoretical, theoretical-practical, tutorials, fieldwork and laboratory;
- Developing Employability lab throughout the study programme, that supports students that are trying to get in contact with the work market;
- Broadcast of conferences with international personalities, a busy and diversified agenda and academic counselling;
- Strong focus on internationalization, giving the students a wide perspective on the professional market and employability; In this sense and according to what is described throughout this submission besides classes, students are invited to take part in several activities (English classes, English lab, seminars, international conferences and the employability lab) that allow the improvement and enrichment of their training experience, fulfilling at the same time the university’s mission.
Belonging to the Laureate International Universities network - the world's largest higher education group placed in more than 25 countries with 70 institutions, and more than 1.000.000 students - this model encourages teachers and students’ mobility, including the best international pedagogical practices and establishes exchange routes that allow access to syllabuses and teaching methods of Schools of Excellence within the group in five different continents. Therefore, this paradigm aims to stimulate entrepreneurship and to promote the employability of students in a global context, looking for a deep and meaningful connection with the labour market.
- Market Analyst and Research
- Branding, Consultancy
- Pricing Analyst
- Product Management
- Digital Specialist
- Strategic Marketing
- Sales and Promotions
About the School
IPAM is a school that has over 30 years of experience in teaching marketing, having always offered education of excellence in close proximity to companies and the markets. Our teaching model combines ... Read More