- B.B.A. in General Business, General Business concentration
- B.B.A. in General Business, International Business concentration
- B.B.A. in General Business, Corporate Communication concentration
- B.B.A. in General Business, Global Supply Chain Management concentration
- Minor, Business
- Minor, International Business
- Certificate, Corporate Communication
Who Would be Interested in General Business?
Students who possess the following traits would excel in any General Business option:
- Self Confidence
- Adventurous Spirit
- Openness to International Networking and Teamwork
Why General Business?
- General Business is accredited by the AACSB.
- Students have the opportunity to customize the degree to fit individual needs.
- Students can participate in study abroad opportunities.
- Students can take advantage of co-operative education opportunities.
- Students can participate in departmental student organizations.
What Are the Requirements to be Admitted to this Program?
Students may select any of the General Business options as their major upon applying to the university.
Where Are Recent Graduates Employed?
- Ashland Inc.
- Procter and Gamble
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 11, 2018